53 minutes ago, Chid said:

Why is there no better footage of these big cats if it's a regular spot ... 

You seem pretty into all this but surely you can see why people are so negative about big cats and any evidence that's about , talking of government coverups just sounds like conspiracy theories . 

Why if that vet seen a big cat chasing a deer , heard it being dropped ect why didn't he try and get evidence straight away instead of waiting till it was a stripped out carcass with no evidence of bite wounds ect .

Because to most people it’s a what the f**k situation a once in a lifetime not what you expect to see on an evening stroll and nobody knows how they would react until it happens I now carry a DNA kit around with me not many people do just a mobile phone, regarding government cover ups they don’t excist  until it affects you like the vaccine anyone that didn’t want a jab was a conspiracy nut now the truth is out and it’s all gone a bit quiet I don’t expect you to believe me you don’t no me so I can only tell you what I personally know as I’ve said to stiffy it’s up to you to find your own truths like I have 

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Because to most people it’s a what the f**k situation a once in a lifetime not what you expect to see on an evening stroll and nobody knows how they would react until it happens I now carry a DNA kit around with me not many people do just a mobile phone, regarding government cover ups they don’t excist  until it affects you like the vaccine anyone that didn’t want a jab was a conspiracy nut now the truth is out and it’s all gone a bit quiet I don’t expect you to believe me you don’t no me so I can only tell you what I personally know as I’ve said to stiffy it’s up to you to find your own truths like I have 

Fair response mate. 

however I’ve read in numerous accounts people like the police , the highways agency all complicit in the removal of big cat carcasses . 

seems very handy imho faceless organisations conspiring against evidence removal , almost perpetuating the “we aren’t allowed to know the truth “ attitude amongst big cat purveyors 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

The amount of deer in the area is unreal mate,counted 5 just  on the little slip road on  to the  M50 friday gone ...ive been working around Prestbury,Cleeve Hill etc and every house has them in and out the gardens...found 2 tiny muntjac fawns(2/3 days old)in the garden I built the horse menagerie, loads of roe about too around there...cant take my big dog to work with me...there would be carnage,Ive got close enough to take them out with a catty,when Ive walked the hedges on my break....If I was homeless...then Id be setting up camp around there...and eating like a king😉👍DSC_5951.JPG.f41b91649b3cb6f95bbff4ddfa55e401.JPGDSC_5949.JPG.1051dcf6726870a0d52ad3719caa5751.JPG DSC_6120.JPG.84043d8ccd39958f59a5fea6082f3682.JPG

Plague proportions in some of those areas you've mentioned mate, nearly ran into a herd a few nights ago feeding on a verge

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Greyman said:

Thanks for your valid Input once again don’t know how I’d get by without it problem is I actually go out and do it not just make throw away statements with nothing to back them up like yourself I put dead deer in front of cameras and I know they don’t get skinned and stripped to the bone in a matter of hours ever 

1C589F58-C992-42EE-B163-866FD4240AE1.png

2768DFAD-D2A1-4B16-8F8D-E7D726F6953A.jpeg

3CCE9A6B-8946-4F02-8787-24AA3FB75BBC.png

Your quote...

".....I know they don’t get skinned and stripped to the bone in a matter of hours ever "

You don't have a clue, I KNOW dead deer/etc can disappear in hours, I've been there and seen it, that's because I spend a lot of time in the countryside!!!

You need to open your eyes, you have tunnel vision, "remains of a carcase, it must be a Big Cat" !!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Deker said:

Your quote...

".....I know they don’t get skinned and stripped to the bone in a matter of hours ever "

You don't have a clue, I KNOW dead deer/etc can disappear in hours, I've been there and seen it, that's because I spend a lot of time in the countryside!!!

You need to open your eyes, you have tunnel vision, "remains of a carcase, it must be a Big Cat" !!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well that’s all the evidence I need I,ll call off the search lol

20 hours ago, mC HULL said:

bound to be you all love bull xs down there can’t even make a dent lol 

We are talking English deer in an English county 🙈 its you English lads letting them get to plague proportions😉👍

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Plague proportions in some of those areas you've mentioned mate, nearly ran into a herd a few nights ago feeding on a verge

It’s right down the m5 corridor mate all the way to Bristol even starting to see fallow making an appearance the muntjacs have spread like mad can catch roe and muntjac around the warehouses in Avon mouth if you were that way inclined, funny because from were I,m sitting as a believer there is also a link with the success and spread of cats over the last 30 years moving out from areas with the deer 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

Well that’s all the evidence I need I,ll call off the search lol

Usual garbage from you.  You know it all, you have all the evidence and pictures and DNA, but find ridiculous, spurious reasons for not showing them, and refuse to get into anything close to a sensible discussion.

You carry on looking to your hearts content, who suggested you should give up the search, but why do you have to get so rude, wild, illogical?????

Your quote...".....I know they don’t get skinned and stripped to the bone in a matter of hours ever " ..is rubbish!   If that's what you have experienced, you simply haven't left them in the right place, at the right time and the right time of year, so best not to make wild factual statements which are incorrect, it does nothing for your case!!! 

And what is this thread really all about????  This, and the previous thread must go back 7 or 8 years, somebody will advise.

Are you still looking, why do you keep telling the world they exist but refuse to show the evidence, are you just a wind up, or are you simply looking for an argument?????

Whatever, this thread is going nowhere, except the garbage bin.  Years have gone by and NOTHING, with all that modern technology can throw at it, it does seem a little odd nothing credible has shown up!!!

27 minutes ago, Deker said:

Usual garbage from you.  You know it all, you have all the evidence and pictures and DNA, but find ridiculous, spurious reasons for not showing them, and refuse to get into anything close to a sensible discussion.

You carry on looking to your hearts content, who suggested you should give up the search, but why do you have to get so rude, wild, illogical?????

Your quote...".....I know they don’t get skinned and stripped to the bone in a matter of hours ever " ..is rubbish!   If that's what you have experienced, you simply haven't left them in the right place, at the right time and the right time of year, so best not to make wild factual statements which are incorrect, it does nothing for your case!!! 

And what is this thread really all about????  This, and the previous thread must go back 7 or 8 years, somebody will advise.

Are you still looking, why do you keep telling the world they exist but refuse to show the evidence, are you just a wind up, or are you simply looking for an argument?????

Whatever, this thread is going nowhere, except the garbage bin.  Years have gone by and NOTHING, with all that modern technology can throw at it, it does seem a little odd nothing credible has shown up!!!

he’s got more chance of checking sheep and finding shaarks dna lololo 

1 hour ago, Deker said:

5968433F-D155-41ED-B423-07CBE8DEC5D3.gif

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Deker said:

Take a chill pill you must understand I,m past the point of are they or aren’t they here I go to places like the RAU a very well respected university and talk to people doing serious work on the subject with serious credentials I travel and speak with people the length and breadth of the country the dna results have been in every paper going and come from as far apart as Scotland to Dorset just because you choose the root of ignorance and shouting the loudest it means absolutely nothing to me because in the real world I,m doing ok people like you are just a minor irritant and nothing more, you should be grateful I’m willing to waste my time even responding to you as nothing will change your mind until you either see it for yourself or get told it’s true by someone above you, and lastly this is me being polite and patient I could be rude if you mattered enough but you don’t so I won’t cheers 

• Like 3
On 29/06/2024 at 11:34, hot dog said:

No offence greyman but with all this big cat malarkey I can't help but think your 7/8th's short of an ounce.

2 hours ago, mackem said:

5968433F-D155-41ED-B423-07CBE8DEC5D3.gif

There's the missing 8th, hot dog.  👍

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

There's the missing 8th, hot dog.  👍

I am chilled.i'm not sure why you keep asking me to chill.

I'm finding you very snidey on here and I'm not sure if your trying to provoke me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4