15 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Wasn't they goin to introduce lynx to the lakes or thought they had introduced 6 of some kind of cat 

Last I heard was the kilder forest think the cats they have will die of old age they have been in captivity for years now  

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Good area had one of my own sightings there some years ago it’s another indication of populations and not odd escapees certain areas that are geographically suitable consistently produce sightings year on year get so many round here a blind man could see the truth either that or there is a cloud of delusion over some areas lol https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/cheltenham-news/big-cat-tail-curled-like-9370282

• Like 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Black Labrador running . 

next 

And eating lambs good work, here’s one for you ace Ventura what we reckoning 

3026C443-67DC-414C-A739-B227BBD3DBD4.jpeg

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Bull greyhound 

Could be right however the picture was taken by a vet on an evening walk who heard the impact just behind the tree to the left and upon returning early next morning the bull x had done this, it’s like any investigation many small clues build a bigger picture 

CC1FA49F-40F5-4425-98E6-ACF9A94936C3.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Could be right however the picture was taken by a vet on an evening walk who heard the impact just behind the tree to the left and upon returning early next morning the bull x had done this, it’s like any investigation many small clues build a bigger picture 

CC1FA49F-40F5-4425-98E6-ACF9A94936C3.jpeg

How do you know that carcass is the same animal ? 

Again the evidence is circumstantial and nothing , absolutely nothing can be made certain until there is irrevocable proof in a clear as day picture / video 

On 03/06/2024 at 07:28, Arry said:

No a big cat but surprising what's out there.

AU.NEWS.YAHOO.COM

A puzzled local man thought he was seeing things during an early morning drive this week.

Cheers Arry

Isle of Man is lifting with them, I know of a lad who went over there to run them with a lurcher. 

33 minutes ago, Greyman said:

No offence greyman but with all this big cat malarkey I can't help but think your 7/8th's short of an ounce.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Greyman said:

37 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Bull greyhound 

maybe a second cross 

11 minutes ago, greg64 said:

what do you think it looks like, to me it could be anything it's such a bad photo

Was going to say that.

How anyone can tell that is a bull greyhound, possibly a second cross, in that pic, must have superhuman vision.

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Was going to say that.

How anyone can tell that is a bull greyhound, possibly a second cross, in that pic, must have superhuman vision.

or make out it's a panther

• Thanks 1