15 hours ago, hot dog said:

How could they still not get the head of camera both times and from different angles.thats a bit suspect.

Couple of head shots just for you lol the black and white shot was in 2012 we have had multiple cameras there since then have removed many branch’s and even a few trees but this is real life and these are cats they are not as predictable as most English mammals the best footage has generally been on hard wired security cameras at places like quarry’s but as yet have not been anyone willing to go public with them,  

DC06CDA6-91E8-4136-87D1-58122E0435B6.jpeg

5BE554EB-3008-4F1E-A3E9-85F1CA2D9374.jpeg

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

There's a record setting on teams, we regularly record meetings (tell everyone before hand) as it saves making notes during the meeting, pass the recording on and everyone has a record. Said a fe

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Couple of head shots just for you lol the black and white shot was in 2012 we have had multiple cameras there since then have removed many branch’s and even a few trees but this is real life and these are cats they are not as predictable as most English mammals the best footage has generally been on hard wired security cameras at places like quarry’s but as yet have not been anyone willing to go public with them,  

DC06CDA6-91E8-4136-87D1-58122E0435B6.jpeg

5BE554EB-3008-4F1E-A3E9-85F1CA2D9374.jpeg

I follow a channel called yokon cameras.they pick up every animal that lives in the yukon clear as day.with enough content to make a channel.god knows why it's so hard in this country.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, hot dog said:

I follow a channel called yokon cameras.they pick up every animal that lives in the yukon clear as day.with enough content to make a channel.god knows why it's so hard in this country.

....because we don't have any!!!!!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, hot dog said:

Jesus greb really even dicker Below could track an animal in two foot of snow plus your not considering population density, anyways guess it’s time to put it to bed again until the next positive dna test comes back thank you and good night 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t get why, when farmers etc. have irrefutable evidence that big cats exist in the UK, that none are ‘willing to go public’ with the evidence. It just all sounds like smoke and mirrors and nose tapping ‘I know something you don’t know, but I can’t tell you about it’.
In a world where just about everyone under forty plasters almost every aspect of their lives on social media, why are people so shy about showing the world they filmed a puma in Paignton or a leopard in Leeds? Makes no sense to me.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, hot dog said:

in the yukon 

Incredible place, desolate and pristine, all along Northern Canada is a huge belt of wilderness, if you get the chance go visit. 

15 hours ago, mackem said:

Incredible place, desolate and pristine, all along Northern Canada is a huge belt of wilderness, if you get the chance go visit. 

Be great wouldn't it but I can't help the less people that go there,the better it will be for the place.i very very nearly took a job in lillibet in B.C,Canada.that looked a real place to.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, hot dog said:

Be great wouldn't it but I can't help the less people that go there,the better it will be for the place.i very very nearly

took a job in lillibet in B.C,Canada.that looked a real place to.

You should have went BC is beautiful,I am in Canada for six months quite soon.I have been watching your suggestion.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mackem said:

You should have went BC is beautiful,I am in Canada for six months quite soon.I have been watching your suggestion.

A lot of wild animals including the cats are inquisitive of the cameras and stick there faces unto them.not here they don't though.

On 24/05/2024 at 16:03, Greyman said:

Jesus greb really even dicker Below could track an animal in two foot of snow plus your not considering population density, anyways guess it’s time to put it to bed again until the next positive dna test comes back thank you and good night 

Don't know if you have heard mate I have just read on the sheffield star page a dead sheep has been found local and DNA tests by the University of Warwick have found the DNA of a big cat apparently. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Don't know if you have heard mate I have just read on the sheffield star page a dead sheep has been found local and DNA tests by the University of Warwick have found the DNA of a big cat apparently. 

I think that’s the one Sharon found in Cumbria, great result but came a week after I was there filming hold the front page, would have been a great scoop if we got it for the show sadly my hands were very tied for the program as they only had permission in a small part of the mountain but I actually found three sheep that had been predated outside of the allocated area one looked like it had fallen from a tree, all were completely hollowed out and had there noses crushed by a muzzle bite the non stop rain also makes it a nightmare for dna I think Sharon disturbed the cat from the carcass she found so there was still some residue left that’s me with josh widdicombe 

65C40C48-5668-4FEA-89FD-9256397769AB.jpeg

A1CF9540-E0B3-48D3-8E50-1EFE112EC22E.jpegCheck out the podcast if your interested in the details 

87D149BC-B1E0-48E4-8A9A-D34A3C6F2F35.png

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, goshawking719 said:

Tried to pm you greyman but it says you cant receive.

I have cleared some space in my inbox if it still won’t work I will pm you an email address my iPad is on its last legs