Poland having referendum on eu membership

Just now, mC HULL said:

someone talking sense 

Had to laugh this morning, They were discussing the expansion of the ULEZ scheme. Some joiner said how would him paying £12 a day stop his van from adding to the emission's Lol. More Crazy nonsense. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok climate change is real. Sandyqueer is right.  So what are we doing to change it. Britain the country that creates such a tiny amount of global co2 emissions? Building over farm land and i

Even your stupid meme don’t hold any water, it wasn’t my generation that f****d everything up I used to get 10p back for my lemonade bottle never threw a ton of plastic out the window as I was driving

All part and parcel of living in a camel jockey and zulu enriched city in europe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

I can remember fishing the local cut in 1976 Only the boat channel had water in it. Not seen that any year since. The cycle is natural. Deserts were once oceans, Oceans were once land. The poles were once green. 

True that surprising how important it becomes when there’s millions of pounds to be dished out bet not one of the neigh-sayers are on the payroll but all of the ones pushing it are, 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

Had to laugh this morning, They were discussing the expansion of the ULEZ scheme. Some joiner said how would him paying £12 a day stop his van from adding to the emission's Lol. More Crazy nonsense. 

exactly mate the end goal is no car ownership for the common man 

Who gave Khan the power to increase road tax for the whole of the UK ?

I pay road tax, I should be able to drive on all public roads without paying extra.

I live in Newcastle, but if I drive down to London, I have to pay Khans road tax even though my vehicle is legal.

Again, who gave him this power ?

Cheers.

• Like 2

The asteroid that ended the reign of the dinosaurs around 66 million years ago slammed into rocks rich in carbonates, releasing immense quantities of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. It also triggered vast wildfires, releasing even more C02.

So it has long been thought that after a few years of an “impact winter” caused by dust blocking sunlight, there was rapid global warming much like what is happening today. There have been countless other times in Earth’s history when rising CO2 levels warmed the planet,

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

The asteroid that ended the reign of the dinosaurs around 66 million years ago slammed into rocks rich in carbonates, releasing immense quantities of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. It also triggered vast wildfires, releasing even more C02.

So it has long been thought that after a few years of an “impact winter” caused by dust blocking sunlight, there was rapid global warming much like what is happening today. There have been countless other times in Earth’s history when rising CO2 levels warmed the planet,

I watched a program many moons ago were they were drilling down through miles of ice in Antarctica and bringing up frozen flowers in full bloom ?

• Like 1

Ok climate change is real. Sandyqueer is right. 

So what are we doing to change it. Britain the country that creates such a tiny amount of global co2 emissions?

Building over farm land and importing more food.

Taking cars off the road and getting everyone into expensive financed electric cars. 

Exporting our petrol and diesel engines to the third world.

Stopping 'polluting' industry like steel making to reach carbon targets while exporting those industries to China and India that use even more polluting energy.

Mining heavy metals for batteries in Africa with huge environmental costs.

Using actual black slaves to do it (apparently BLM don't care about that)

Listening to rich celebrities and world leaders who fly around in private jets. Same people who at the world summit during covid all social distanced and wore masks....then had a big party once cameras had gone.... remember Macron and OAP biden hugging off camera ?

If climate change is real or not is immaterial. Ask what we are doing, who's paying and who profits. I guarantee it won't be the little African girl drinking from a muddy puddle in a sun baked desert. Oh well at least the poor little mite can come to the UK and live with a pro migration left winger like jukel and sandy. That's if they have started letting kids and females on the landing craft by then.

Useful idiots ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
19 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I pay road tax, I should be able to drive on all public roads without paying extra.

I live in Newcastle, but if I drive down to London, I have to pay Khans road tax even though my vehicle is legal.

Cheers.

You should be able to drive on roads that are safe for you car ,not full of pot holes ,their not keeping their side of the deal ,we pay road tax and  its like green laneing most of the time ,cheating ,lying, devious scum running the pantomime, 

• Like 1

On the local news they are surfing for the planet on a man made lake near my old haunt ffs car park full of ranges and a bunch of toffs patting each other’s backs well skimming off as much coin as possible

44B4EABB-9C64-48EE-BB07-949C7E53AD65.png

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Even your stupid meme don’t hold any water, it wasn’t my generation that f****d everything up I used to get 10p back for my lemonade bottle never threw a ton of plastic out the window as I was driving my milk bottles were re used and my grocery’s came in brown paper the rivers and streams were pretty clean because I wasn’t pumping out shit for profit and the countryside was still full of greenery because I never dug it up to house the world so remind me who are you actually blaming or do you just look for pictures to stick up then read it afterwards 

In another thread you laughed at me for saying we’d f****d nature lol.You need to pick a theme and stick to it Baldrick .

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Looks like your not alone mate, 

1 hour ago, paulus said:

Get this mate .Recently priced a job in Bath .Parking needed for 3 vans plus my little run around once a week .The street where the job is the locals pay £230 a week to park ,yep £230 a Feckin week .Clamped for non display of license lol.We apply to council for contractors parking and 3 locals lose their place for 4 weeks solid .£1400 buys those spaces from under their noses .We Wont of course do this but it’s there for the taking .Council will enforce if required .We will use park and ride if I get the job ,drop off just 200 m from end of road .

That cost though will be added to the job pro rata .

Council will pay for park and ride lol.Different department .
Couldnt make it up tbh .

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Get this mate .Recently priced a job in Bath .Parking needed for 3 vans plus my little run around once a week .The street where the job is the locals pay £230 a week to park ,yep £230 a Feckin week .Clamped for non display of license lol.We apply to council for contractors parking and 3 locals lose their place for 4 weeks solid .£1400 buys those spaces from under their noses .We Wont of course do this but it’s there for the taking .Council will enforce if required .We will use park and ride if I get the job ,drop off just 200 m from end of road .

That cost though will be added to the job pro rata .

Council will pay for park and ride lol.Different department .
Couldnt make it up tbh .

Just the usual then,