Collie greyhounds

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just used Ozz over a greyhound bitch, genuine 3/4 ACD Cross, fingers crossed, he's been a hell of a dog.

Few pics of my pup dam cattle dog x greyhound  sire cattle dog x greyhound  collie x greyhound  Look forward to getting him out wit ferret sept time  out wit them every day In gard

Bitch out the same litter only had her since Saturday fitted right in sofar 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, taffey said:

Few pics of my pup

dam cattle dog x greyhound 

sire cattle dog x greyhound 

collie x greyhound 

Look forward to getting him out wit ferret sept time  out wit them every day In garden and no dramas up to now 

IMG_2155.jpeg

IMG_2134.jpeg

IMG_2141.jpeg

IMG_2152.jpeg

IMG_2164.jpeg

IMG_2140.jpeg

Cracker that, just how I like pup to look confident. In one way looking back, over the years I think something like that way bred, prob suited me really, don't get me all my collie x greys were spot on rabbit dogs, but they never really liked the sharp end. It was one the reasons I got Buck my 1x gsd xgrey lurcher, he catch rabbits etc, and fill me freezer no prob, but he do few Charlie's as well, I never went out for them, but if bumped into one, he bring it back to me like a feckin rabbit lol. I always fancied a put xgrey x collie xgrey, but couple lads back then, said its a risk because you just don't know what will pop out, Trunk on here said the same it's very hit/miss, suppose prob be better of with wheaten xgrey type that can still knock few rabbits as well if need be. But my working lurchers is over now, so just memories now?

• Like 2
On 02/07/2023 at 22:10, taffey said:

Few pics of my pup

dam cattle dog x greyhound 

sire cattle dog x greyhound 

collie x greyhound 

Look forward to getting him out wit ferret sept time  out wit them every day In garden and no dramas up to now 

IMG_2155.jpeg

IMG_2134.jpeg

IMG_2141.jpeg

IMG_2152.jpeg

IMG_2164.jpeg

IMG_2140.jpeg

DSC_0251.JPG

DSC_0262.JPG

DSC_0252.JPG

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ferretgirl29 said:

DSC_0251.JPG

DSC_0262.JPG

DSC_0252.JPG

Be suprised how tough these dogs are no the fastest but will catch a rabbit and run over anything to get it atb that is a stunning pup.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Be suprised how tough these dogs are no the fastest but will catch a rabbit and run over anything to get it atb that is a stunning pup.

It's purely for ferreting hedge backs and moor land and odd night lamping and cheers 

• Like 1