Titanic tourist submersible missing.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a general lack of empathy towards the rich fellas on the sub ,surely that's not right ,we are entering the Schrodinga's cat phase (dya like that Rich ?) and all the families must be going

I'm more than happy with my feet firmly on terra firma!! f**k your diving to 2 1/2 miles down into the depths of the Atlantic, or your space travel etc, and one of the most idiotic things, POTHOL

You couldn't pay me a million to  go down in that or any other claustrophobic device to go to the sea bed.

Posted Images

Dunno how true it is but a thing on this I read earlier said that the implosion would have been so quick and violent that they wouldn’t have had time to consciously realise it was happening and would have literally been turned to ash from the heat generated.

11 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Dunno how true it is but a thing on this I read earlier said that the implosion would have been so quick and violent that they wouldn’t have had time to consciously realise it was happening and would have literally been turned to ash from the heat generated.

Read similar, would have happened in something like 30 m/secs, far quicker than our brains are capable of reacting, skin, muscle, bones everything vaporized

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I have my doubts about them not knowing, they are meant to have dropped the ballast weights off so they could return to the surface, i think a hull made from CF would have creaked and groaned before letting go and let go before they got up in the safe zones, if anything it will make sub production a lot safer by ruling out composites as a hull design. 

1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

Read similar, would have happened in something like 30 m/secs, far quicker than our brains are capable of reacting, skin, muscle, bones everything vaporized

Did you ever see the test they done on a test human body made from pig parts and put it in a diving suit with the old brass helmet? After they released the suit pressure a second or 2 later the pressure pushed the whole body up into the helmet, was a very interesting test to watch and that was only a fraction of the pressure what those in that sub got to

9 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

You'd hope that was the case 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Did you ever see the test they done on a test human body made from pig parts and put it in a diving suit with the old brass helmet? After they released the suit pressure a second or 2 later the pressure pushed the whole body up into the helmet, was a very interesting test to watch and that was only a fraction of the pressure what those in that sub got to

• Like 2