Jack Russells anyone

A mate ( non hunting) asked me a while ago to call and see his new jack Russell pup so dropped in on the way home from work, was met at the door by a tiny little broken coated pure red pup, told him it wasn't a Russell but he said he'd seen the parents and they were definitely Russell's so at that I thought Fcuk it and wished him the best with his new jack Russell he'd paid 500 quid for. Lol. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People pay silly money for them,this dog cost someone i know 25k?theres still folks willing to pay 15k for a pup so they can jump on the wagon and peddle their own....the xl bully market is dead,to ma

Salukis get their owners to do the retrieving they ain’t that stupid ?

Only need a dash to make them brighter than a lot of their owners

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Neal said:

I met two "pure" bulldogs recently. One was merle and the other was rough coated.?

Wait till you see rough coated, merle salukis, it'll leave you scratching your head, jaw agape!!

??

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Neal said:

I met two "pure" bulldogs recently. One was merle and the other was rough coated.?

I seen one just recently Frenchy with long hair fuuk it was ugly..the lad said it's definitely full pedigree...looked ropey to me 

In almost every case like this I'm told by the owner that the particular gene was always present but not bred from when the pedigree was first written up.?

The first time I encountered it was with a merle "deerhound" at a country show in Kent back in the late 90s. The owner said he was told this by someone, though I can't remember if he said it was the breeder or not...the person who told him was Brian Plummer...who used the same "fact" after introducing the merle gene into his beardies.

As I've just written a whole post without typing the word 'kelpie'? I'll add that I regularly meet people who claim they also have kelpies but which obviously have a large splash of collie etc in them too.

A related question: I've twice seen adverts recently for Australian kelpie x heeler pups but the pups are merle rather than speckled. Does anyone know if that's possible? The only thing I can think of is that they mean British heeler (i.e. a merle border collie which works cattle) as opposed to Australian heeler.?

22 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Bitter?

Nope i am glad the arse has fallen out the puppy market lowest of the low repeatedly breeding animals for money and calling them Jack Russells Shows they dont have a clue but we will have £1500 for them 

20 hours ago, WEDGEY said:

I seen one just recently Frenchy with long hair fuuk it was ugly..the lad said it's definitely full pedigree...looked ropey to me 

People pay silly money for them,this dog cost someone i know 25k?theres still folks willing to pay 15k for a pup so they can jump on the wagon and peddle their own....the xl bully market is dead,to many folks getting attacked,the frenchies as ugly as they are,make nice little house dogs...if you can put up with the f***ing grunting and silly noises they make?358686466_Screenshot_20210805-1717442.png.c581ab37d206bc3a7038d3153b710c77.png

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, The one said:

Nope i am glad the arse has fallen out the puppy market lowest of the low repeatedly breeding animals for money and calling them Jack Russells Shows they dont have a clue but we will have £1500 for them 

These silly c**ts were selling jack Russell's for £2500 few yrs ago out of their dog Dennis of Much Wenlock? throws more colours than a f***ing ?????

• Like 1