Flights wtf

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Any advice on how to deal with gypsy women? I just keep tight  hold of my possessions and shout " f**k off". How do Spaniards deal with them? Any point in shouting pickpocket  (caterista) at them? What does deter them if anything?

I was in Teneriffe recently, we came out of the airport and within seconds a gypsy lad had his hand in my wife's bag. Fortunately, he legged it without getting anything from her bag.

It was a great holiday mind, I got food poisoning,lost a tooth,and we both ended the holiday with covid.lol.

23bc8c24-0faf-41cc-95e3-df552f06a0ab_text.gif

• Haha 1

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

explain how going to gary glitters playground would expand my mind in any positive way?  it’s a sweaty 3rd world shithole mate  i said to ourlass we’re  off to thailand for a holiday she’d s

I am more dubious of people who stereotype without having a real understanding of the world,travel broadens the mind.

he heard about it  on www.come f**k a bloke.com lol

Posted Images

On 04/09/2023 at 19:01, dodger said:

No mate it's not like Thailand here

There poor but never asked me for anything the dad even had a wip round the village n got me 1.2 million rupiah when the atm In the next town wouldn't work for my card when I had to leave just said send it over when I get chance 

Unless playing the long game of course 

All I can say is I stayed there slept for a couple of weeks n they also fed me well n wouldn't take a dime but I'm far from an expert on these things mate👍

Think my mistake is allowing myself to have gotten close to the girl which is daft I know as were very far now and I'm not rich to keep going there or bring her here 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, dodger said:

Unless playing the long game of course 

All I can say is I stayed there slept for a couple of weeks n they also fed me well n wouldn't take a dime but I'm far from an expert on these things mate👍

Think my mistake is allowing myself to have gotten close to the girl which is daft I know as were very far now and I'm not rich to keep going there or bring her here 

Genuine people all over the world mate,you sound as if you just stayed with some,good memories.

less than two hour flight today,a tale of two cities and they couldn’t be more different NYC-Ottawa.

91D140B4-8493-42FE-93A7-0A218816BA1A.jpeg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Genuine people all over the world mate,you sound as if you just stayed with some,good memories.

less than two hour flight today,a tale of two cities and they couldn’t be more different NYC-Ottawa.

Thanks mate 

Oh so you've left the states now then?

Just now, dodger said:

Thanks mate 

Oh so you've left the states now then?

Newark-Ottawa today,going to see a Les Stroud (SURVIVORMAN) talk in a few weeks and got a project to work on till Christmas.

26 minutes ago, mackem said:

Photoshop :nono:

• Sad 1
  • 8 months later...