Flights wtf

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

explain how going to gary glitters playground would expand my mind in any positive way?  it’s a sweaty 3rd world shithole mate  i said to ourlass we’re  off to thailand for a holiday she’d s

I am more dubious of people who stereotype without having a real understanding of the world,travel broadens the mind.

he heard about it  on www.come f**k a bloke.com lol

Posted Images

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

Go to sinnlers if hookers and stippers are still you’re thing mate 

They never were! 

I was once in a strip club in Preston and I get talking to one of the stripper's about pheasants! She worked at a local gamefarm 🤣

That was 25 years ago. When our birds got delivered this year I asked the bloke who delivered em and he actually remembered her....it was just a relief to find out I hadn't imagined it all those years ago 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, dodger said:

Thanks champ 

The girls great and I'm sure the family meant well but iv struggled with eating together as a family at every single meal as I'm simply not used to that not even as a kid and for a village can I feck sleep dogs chickens motorbikes you name it I thought chickens started crowing at dawn not here 1am they start here then what broken sleep I do get there all up n about at 4am n even tho she's 30 there waking her up at 4 30 to start cooking maybe they treat her like a teenager, when iv gone maybe I'll miss it n wish I was back🤔 but now frustrating n tired lol I'll definitely miss the girl tho that's for sure heart of gold..

Edited by dodger
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

@mackem can you not pay for my flights if I agree to be a mule for you? 

When I say mule, Im not sticking anything up my cute sensitive arse.... I'll just stick everything in the wife's suitcase 👍

C’mon jefe,she will be fine don’t worry.

1EED09B7-E9D8-4792-9995-C579E306F282.jpeg

2 hours ago, dodger said:

I thought chickens started crowing at dawn not here 1am they start here 

Many years ago I spent time on a gamefowl farm in the philippines,I eventually just used to sleep through it,background noise.

0461A7A7-4C30-427D-A522-E51858DF0B7C.jpeg

6F8DC9F5-0D84-424B-8828-8359AE6DAC43.jpeg

7D1075E5-226D-4A69-9BF2-18AF55C2F346.jpeg

814E12E5-86DE-422D-9D95-3B78BF0750F1.jpeg

On 03/09/2023 at 14:26, mackem said:

I don’t stress out too much about anything,not in my character,but the thought of Barcelona hotels still gives me anxiety.

Not if it’s the W lol

Once spent 700 notes in a few hours there! We ended up paying for a room, so we could keep drinking by the pool :laugh: 

I’m not joking! That was a great night. 3 very happy women and a heiress who also got ploughed… I’m still sick about the bill though :laugh: 

6 hours ago, dodger said:

The girls great and I'm sure the family meant well but iv struggled with eating together as a family at every single meal as I'm simply not used to that not even as a kid and for a village can I feck sleep dogs chickens motorbikes you name it I thought chickens started crowing at dawn not here 1am they start here then what broken sleep I do get there all up n about at 4am n even tho she's 30 there waking her up at 4 30 to start cooking maybe they treat her like a teenager, when iv gone maybe I'll miss it n wish I was back🤔 but now frustrating n tired lol I'll definitely miss the girl tho that's for sure heart of gold..

Have the parents got on your case to help out with vet bills for their sick buffalo yet

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Have the parents got on your case to help out with vet bills for their sick buffalo yet

No mate it's not like Thailand here

There poor but never asked me for anything the dad even had a wip round the village n got me 1.2 million rupiah when the atm In the next town wouldn't work for my card when I had to leave just said send it over when I get chance 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, dodger said:

No mate it's not like Thailand here

There poor but never asked me for anything the dad even had a wip round the village n got me 1.2 million rupiah when the atm In the next town wouldn't work for my card when I had to leave just said send it over when I get chance 

The old saying,sometimes those who give the most are often those with the least to spare.

• Like 3
On 03/09/2023 at 15:21, DIDO.1 said:

I didn't like Prague at all. Bit of an edgy russian feeling. One of the lads got into a fight with a pickpocket and another lad got jumped by some gypo women. Good job they were handy lads and not to pissed. I thought it was expensive as well.... certainly not as cheap as it once was. And the strip clubs and whores were rough.

Any advice on how to deal with gypsy women? I just keep tight  hold of my possessions and shout " f**k off". How do Spaniards deal with them? Any point in shouting pickpocket  (caterista) at them? What does deter them if anything?

I was in Teneriffe recently, we came out of the airport and within seconds a gypsy lad had his hand in my wife's bag. Fortunately, he legged it without getting anything from her bag.

It was a great holiday mind, I got food poisoning,lost a tooth,and we both ended the holiday with covid.lol.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 2
54 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Any advice on how to deal with gypsy women? I just keep tight  hold of my possessions and shout " f**k off". How do Spaniards deal with them? Any point in shouting pickpocket  (caterista) at them? What does deter them if anything?

I was in Teneriffe recently, we came out of the airport and within seconds a gypsy lad had his hand in my wife's bag. Fortunately, he legged it without getting anything from her bag.

It was a great holiday mind, I got food poisoning,lost a tooth,and we both ended the holiday with covid.lol.

Next time you clock one...walk up to them and offer them a bar of soap👍