Flights wtf

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm looking at weekend breaks for me and the Mrs. We used to do it quite often. Flight and a couple of nights away, city break type of thing. Prices are through the roof, with some spends I'd need £1200-1500. Can take the full family on a weeks deal somewhere for that

Were you looking at Dido?I got a short flight this week,less than two hours,north of the border.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

explain how going to gary glitters playground would expand my mind in any positive way?  it’s a sweaty 3rd world shithole mate  i said to ourlass we’re  off to thailand for a holiday she’d s

I am more dubious of people who stereotype without having a real understanding of the world,travel broadens the mind.

he heard about it  on www.come f**k a bloke.com lol

Posted Images

3 hours ago, dodger said:

Iv been shacked up with a village girl n her family the last couple of weeks champ she's a great girl but real mind bending culture for me as to say she's 30 her parents seem to control her knocking on the door at 5am so she can help the mother cook n clean etc 

Like going out with a teenager again the girl has a heart of gold tho and the trip itself had been a good one thanks..

Different cultures,it’s always good to have a glimpse into another type of living,you know that,enjoy the rest of your trip.

3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Anywhere really. Just a cheap weekend away somewhere 

Flights are crazy expensive at the moment. I was gonna go to Denmark to meet up with a mate. No way am I paying 600 notes just for flights for 4days.

Barcelona is usually cheap to get to. Have a look at the flights. Hotels are usually reasonable too ;)

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Barcelona………. Hotels are usually reasonable 

I don’t stress out too much about anything,not in my character,but the thought of Barcelona hotels still gives me anxiety.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Prague is nice,and inexpensive.

I didn't like Prague at all. Bit of an edgy russian feeling. One of the lads got into a fight with a pickpocket and another lad got jumped by some gypo women. Good job they were handy lads and not to pissed. I thought it was expensive as well.... certainly not as cheap as it once was. And the strip clubs and whores were rough.

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

And the strip clubs and whores were rough.

I never went for that,romantic meals on an evening cruise along the vitava for her and the KGB museum and a visit to Cold Steel European HQ and see where Reinhard heydrich was assassinated for me,I feel like a prude compared to you old chap.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

I never went for that,romantic meals on an evening cruise along the vitava for her and the KGB museum and a visit to Cold Steel European HQ and see where Reinhard heydrich was assassinated for me,I feel like a prude compared to you old chap.

In my defense we were on a stag do. Yeah I reckon I'd make more of it if I went again 

7 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

In my defense we were on a stag do. Yeah I reckon I'd make more of it if I went again 

Ahhhh,stag do explains it.

If you do go back visit the basement in the church of Sts Cyril and Methodius,few bits of nazi memorabilia,it’s where the paratroopers who assassinated Heydrich were cornered,bullet hole pock marks and the original attempt at an escape tunnel are all visible,I saw it in the film Operation Daybreak and thought “I have to go there”.

• Like 2

Sometimes if I haven't got a flexi ticket for whatever reason and iv wanted to change my return flight destination it's cost me a a hundred quid or under to do it

I got quoted 600 quid the other day I couldn't believe it n that was after spending 1600 on the initial ticket which itself would have only been 500 a couple year back..