Flights wtf

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

explain how going to gary glitters playground would expand my mind in any positive way?  it’s a sweaty 3rd world shithole mate  i said to ourlass we’re  off to thailand for a holiday she’d s

I am more dubious of people who stereotype without having a real understanding of the world,travel broadens the mind.

he heard about it  on www.come f**k a bloke.com lol

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Yes :laugh:

Only 3 hr delay but I’ve been here since f***ing 4:20.

Going anywhere nice?I feel your pain,I flew into Newark in June,when I got there my connection was delayed by 3 or 4 days,the airport was in uproar,large amounts of flights cancelled/delayed due in part they said from smoke from Canuck bushfires,TV crews were interviewing people who had already been in the terminal for a couple of days,people queuing for new tickets,my magic changing room wasn’t working so I went to penn station and caught an Amtrak.

@shaaark likened me to phileas Fogg once but I needed to get to my destination a darned sight quicker than eighty days.

F2CB6957-630D-4B1F-8AE8-00B9A5E2D165.jpeg

91750A6A-50BB-422D-AB97-1D817F0E57C4.jpeg

A5FC76F0-9BA8-4A48-95A3-E3EDA0D5C665.jpeg

My missus is sat at Gatwick with her cousin and their lads atm.Should have been in the air at 4pm and been told 9.30 now.Her mate and family have just spent 18hrs at the Airport in tenerife only to be sent to a hotel at lunchtime to then be told they had no spare rooms there.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

My missus is sat at Gatwick with her cousin and their lads atm.Should have been in the air at 4pm and been told 9.30 now.Her mate and family have just spent 18hrs at the Airport in tenerife only to be sent to a hotel at lunchtime to then be told they had no spare rooms there.

Any form of compensation offered?United (abysmal airline)offered Jack even though my flight was delayed/postponed for a few days,I have travelled with third world airlines that gave better (but also far worse) service.

9 hours ago, mackem said:

Any form of compensation offered?United (abysmal airline)offered Jack even though my flight was delayed/postponed for a few days,I have travelled with third world airlines that gave better (but also far worse) service.

Not so far as the actual airlines are saying its not their fault as its down to air traffic control.Her sister was meant to fly back from Tenerife with BA on Friday but they cancelled her flight untill this Wednesday but theyve put her up in the Hotel she was already in and given her loads of vouchers only downside is shes got to get to the North airport where all the fires have been and theyre flying her back to Heathrow and shes got her car parked at Gatwick.Her mate who was stuck there yesterday ended up finding herself a hotel so her and her family could get some sleep yesterday and Ive just woke up and seen a text from my missus saying they arrived at their hotel at 3.30 this morning so theyre probably gunna loose a decent part of their first day sleeping and then settling into their apartment when they get up.

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, dodger said:

Time has gone quickly iv been away for a month now and the last couple of weeks iv been in East Timor 

How’s the trip so far dodger,enjoying it?How much longer you got left?

4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Due to fly to Crete from Manchester next weekend fekin dreading it tbh with all this news about delayed flights.

We flew to ibiza last night...no delays thank feck...all went smoothly...Mrs not happy mind...cos this is billed as a 4 star hotel....is it fook...its OK.. but thats about it....

Anybody going to the serrenis seaview in port des torrent ...go somewhere else

• Sad 1
On 01/09/2023 at 19:13, mackem said:

How’s the trip so far dodger,enjoying it?How much longer you got left?

Iv been shacked up with a village girl n her family the last couple of weeks champ she's a great girl but real mind bending culture for me as to say she's 30 her parents seem to control her knocking on the door at 5am so she can help the mother cook n clean etc 

Like going out with a teenager again the girl has a heart of gold tho and the trip itself had been a good one thanks..

• Thanks 1

I'm looking at weekend breaks for me and the Mrs. We used to do it quite often. Flight and a couple of nights away, city break type of thing. Prices are through the roof, with some spends I'd need £1200-1500. Can take the full family on a weeks deal somewhere for that

• Like 1