Flights wtf

Done Asia a load of times with the family. Great people, places and food, same as everywhere, has its downside but need to pick and choose and take it in for what it is….Sat drinking a beer and watching the world go by just now….

A65B59CC-11E0-4E7D-ACC5-DB3562B8B697.jpeg

2AEE5D23-EC2A-4FA3-99E3-4D2D2C62C5D3.jpeg

60B22F63-0759-48CC-9B7A-39B7560F2C98.jpeg

3C047D01-4B47-4458-9773-93D7418D1AB9.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

explain how going to gary glitters playground would expand my mind in any positive way?  it’s a sweaty 3rd world shithole mate  i said to ourlass we’re  off to thailand for a holiday she’d s

I am more dubious of people who stereotype without having a real understanding of the world,travel broadens the mind.

he heard about it  on www.come f**k a bloke.com lol

Posted Images

Have some great memories from Asia,lived in a few countries,kids were born there,I think my missus would like us to retire in Thailand but Asia as a whole is about so much more than the average British males misconceived stereotypes.post-1930-1213291201.jpgpost-1930-1213569092_thumb.jpgpost-1930-1216108937_thumb.jpgpost-1930-1217442337_thumb.jpgpost-1930-1217442371_thumb.jpgpost-1930-1217630021_thumb.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Get VPN and log in as if you were in the country you want to visit. Check the flights on one of these booking.com, edreams type sites. Find the cheapest flight. Now use an incognito tab to go direct. The flights will be cheaper as long as you do it through the VPN ;)

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Get VPN and log in as if you were in the country you want to visit. Check the flights on one of these booking.com, edreams type sites. Find the cheapest flight. Now use an incognito tab to go direct. The flights will be cheaper as long as you do it through the VPN ;)

I tried to buy tickets from Saudi to UK via Dubai on Emirates for my family but my cards kept being rejected so I phoned the card company and they said the cards were fine, but some airlines will not accept payment as the tickets are cheaper in the originating country. I then phoned Emirates and they said if I was in Saudi they would accept payment but not online from a third country where the tickets are more expensive !

Id never came across this in 26 years in the airline business, but I’ve been retired for almost 20 years so things must have changed!

In the end I did an IBAN transfer to my daughter in laws bank and she bought the tickets. 
Bit of a slight hassle, but saved a few hundred quid !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I tried to buy tickets from Saudi to UK via Dubai on Emirates for my family but my cards kept being rejected so I phoned the card company and they said the cards were fine, but some airlines will not accept payment as the tickets are cheaper in the originating country. I then phoned Emirates and they said if I was in Saudi they would accept payment but not online from a third country where the tickets are more expensive !

Id never came across this in 26 years in the airline business, but I’ve been retired for almost 20 years so things must have changed!

In the end I did an IBAN transfer to my daughter in laws bank and she bought the tickets. 
Bit of a slight hassle, but saved a few hundred quid !

Cheers.

Silly old duffer lol get an online bank account ;) 

Most will allow you to create an IBAN from whatever countries they operate in. Then just transfer the funds to that account (cheapest rates and no commission is the norm). Some even offer a virtual card in all the currencies you have accounts for.

29 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Silly old duffer lol get an online bank account ;) 

Most will allow you to create an IBAN from whatever countries they operate in. Then just transfer the funds to that account (cheapest rates and no commission is the norm). Some even offer a virtual card in all the currencies you have accounts for.

I HAVE got an online bank account with IBAN , and the transfer was easy and commission free, but buying the tickets could have been easier online.

I don’t want to attract attention and possibly become another PEP like Farage !

PMSL !

Cheers.

• Haha 1

Well I finally got a ticket well over priced imo but still cheaper than the rest n atleast booked now so I'll fly to Thailand via Copenhagen spend a week or 2 there then my plan is to hopefully get a cheap flight from Thailand to Indonesia..

Iv gota another problem now tho n stress my 4 year old spilt some milk on my passport "my fault for leaving it out" it's dried n looks OK but I can't risk it being OK so I now have to fast track for a new one which is another 200 quid I have the appointment on Monday at the passport office n it's suppose to take 7 days to arrive, my flight is on the 4th so touching wood ?

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I HAVE got an online bank account with IBAN , and the transfer was easy and commission free, but buying the tickets could have been easier online.

I don’t want to attract attention and possibly become another PEP like Farage !

PMSL !

Cheers.

I’m sorry I called you old :laugh:

I bet you bank with Courtts lol ? 

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

I bet you bank with…. 

Coutts.

There’s better alternatives if you wish to remain anonymous,you hand over the paper normally starts at six figures,they take a %,you get a card and offshore account in any name you choose.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, downsouth said:

I always find it strange that whenever Thailand gets mentioned the first thing certain people think of is hookers and Ladyboys.Not stunning scenery,beautiful beaches,great weather,amazing food,great fishing.And then they have the nerve to say any bloke who goes to Thailand is probably a perve.Need to have a long hard look at themselves if the first thing that pops in their head is birds with a cock.

look at the majority of blokes you see there after young lasses and kids the majority or ladyboys 

country is a center for child prostitution ffs 

full a gary glitters 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

look at the majority of blokes you see there after young lasses and kids the majority or ladyboys 

full a gary glitters 

We talking about Hull now mate ?….:whistling:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, mC HULL said:

full a gary glitters 

Have you ever been?