Flights wtf

5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Been to Dubai many times, it’s only as expensive as you want it to be.

To be fair I rarely paid for flights, and my daughter lived there at the International Village and I stayed with her or in airline accommodation.

Last time I was there was on a trip back from Australia, I was travelling free and got bumped off in Singapore, I spent six nights in the departure lounge, as I was too tight to buy a ticket,  before blagging a flight that would get me to Dubai.

Emirates said they could get me to Manchester that afternoon or Newcastle the next day. I showed my ID and asked if I could go in the first class lounge till the next day, they said ok, so free food and drink all night !

To old for all that now, just bought tickets for my daughter in law and grandson, Jeddah-Dubai-Newcastle round trip, just about exactly £2,000. 
Cheers.

So do you think it will be hard to beat a grandish to fly to South East Asia this year charts ? 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

explain how going to gary glitters playground would expand my mind in any positive way?  it’s a sweaty 3rd world shithole mate  i said to ourlass we’re  off to thailand for a holiday she’d s

I am more dubious of people who stereotype without having a real understanding of the world,travel broadens the mind.

he heard about it  on www.come f**k a bloke.com lol

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, dodger said:

So do you think it will be hard to beat a grandish to fly to South East Asia this year charts ? 

I don’t know mate, I haven’t flown in a while and I usually get my retired employee discounts,but I know last time I bought tickets for my family it cost £1800 for two adults and one child, this time it cost £2000 for one adult and one child, same route, same airline.

Cheers.

26 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I don’t know mate, I haven’t flown in a while and I usually get my retired employee discounts,but I know last time I bought tickets for my family it cost £1800 for two adults and one child, this time it cost £2000 for one adult and one child, same route, same airline.

Cheers.

?

2 hours ago, dodger said:

Iv nothing against those that do pick women up that way tho they may not want the hassle of a relationship so I get it and also understand how alot of these women don't have a choice as they have to take care of there families etc but I was always worried about Std's aswell as the thought of being the 20th they might of had that day kind of off putting lol, I always managed to find normal women luckily sometimes even being put up for a week but I'm older n uglier now lol so those days maybe gone..

I got chatted up by a lady 2 weeks ago,invited me out for a drink (I am teetotal) and I look like shit warmed up normally,it’s not about women,it’s just about kicking about and going on walkabout,plus I have a few things to do over here,we are a long time dead.

Why not go to Tibet or Xinjiang?Or Kashmir (Indian one),Bangladesh maybe?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, mackem said:

I got chatted up by a lady 2 weeks ago,invited me out for a drink (I am teetotal) and I look like shit warmed up normally,it’s not about women,it’s just about kicking about and going on walkabout,plus I have a few things to do over here,we are a long time dead.

Why not go to Tibet or Xinjiang?Or Kashmir (Indian one),Bangladesh maybe?

I'd probably like Tibet as I like nepal

Kashmir probably be looking over my shoulder all the time lol but heard it is stunning..

Bangladesh? I do like India so possibly I'd like there aswell ?

China I'm interested in but that won't be for a budget traveller would it mack?

Were would you say is currently cheapest out of phillipines Thailand Vietnam n Indonesia out of interest mate.

10 minutes ago, dodger said:

I'd probably like Tibet as I like nepal

Kashmir probably be looking over my shoulder all the time lol but heard it is stunning..

Bangladesh? I do like India so possibly I'd like there aswell ?

China I'm interested in but that won't be for a budget traveller would it mack?

Were would you say is currently cheapest out of phillipines Thailand Vietnam n Indonesia out of interest mate.

Vietnam or indo,but Xinjiang used to be dirt cheap and it’s one of those places you rarely meet people who have been.I stayed in a hotel there where the water in the rooms didn’t work so had to shower in a boiler room,that was cheap,also stayed in a yurt which cost nowt.Kashmir is stunning.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Vietnam or indo,but Xinjiang used to be dirt cheap and it’s one of those places you rarely meet people who have been.I stayed in a hotel there where the water in the rooms didn’t work so had to shower in a boiler room,that was cheap,also stayed in a yurt which cost nowt.Kashmir is stunning.

Thanks for the info n help pal

• Like 1
On 16/07/2023 at 15:54, dodger said:

Been told you can pick up flights to Bangkok at the minute for £700.

36 minutes ago, mackem said:

Been told you can pick up flights to Bangkok at the minute for £700.

Wish I'd known this yesterday mate I payed double that n looked everywhere for that deal as the rest was 1700 plus 

Were did you hear about the 700?

9 minutes ago, dodger said:

Wish I'd known this yesterday mate I payed double that n looked everywhere for that deal as the rest was 1700 plus 

he heard about it  on www.come f**k a bloke.com lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
19 minutes ago, dodger said:

A mate who has just got a ticket,never asked him the details but he is going over,but NOT as Mc Hulls wet dream www.lassesinhulllooklikeblokes.com

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

A mate who has just got a ticket,never asked him the details but he is going over,but NOT as Mc Hulls wet dream www.lassesinhulllooklikeblokes.com

id rather em look like blokes then be blokes lol

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

id rather em look like blokes then be blokes lol

I prefer my women to look feminine and have FEMALE on their birth certificates personally but whatever floats your boat mC #NotetoselfavoidHullmCsaidthelasseslooklikegeezers

• Haha 1

I always find it strange that whenever Thailand gets mentioned the first thing certain people think of is hookers and Ladyboys.Not stunning scenery,beautiful beaches,great weather,amazing food,great fishing.And then they have the nerve to say any bloke who goes to Thailand is probably a perve.Need to have a long hard look at themselves if the first thing that pops in their head is birds with a cock.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1