Flights wtf

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

explain how going to gary glitters playground would expand my mind in any positive way?  it’s a sweaty 3rd world shithole mate  i said to ourlass we’re  off to thailand for a holiday she’d s

I am more dubious of people who stereotype without having a real understanding of the world,travel broadens the mind.

he heard about it  on www.come f**k a bloke.com lol

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, dodger said:

Have you been to morroco mackem

Recommend?

I have to be honest,been to Morocco many times,and worked with a number,nearly stabbed by one,my mate had it far worse,the country is so/so,but the majority of blokes are scamming hustlers.I once met a very pretty Moroccan lady who invited me to her home in Rabat,at the time I would have shagged owt that moved but I declined her offer as something was a bit “off” with the scenario,I never trust morrocans.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have to be honest,been to Morocco many times,and worked with a number,nearly stabbed by one,my mate had it far worse,the country is so/so,but the majority of blokes are scamming hustlers.I once met a very pretty Moroccan lady who invited me to her home in Rabat,at the time I would have shagged owt that moved but I declined her offer as something was a bit “off” with the scenario,I never trust morrocans.

Cross that one off then thanks, like you say some of the women look good n what an offer you did well to say no?

How about Peru?

• 1 month later...
On 12/06/2023 at 20:23, mackem said:

Just been to Holland £230.Priced a flight to Pakistan a few months back at £900,got flight to America at £200 more than I paid 6 months ago.

56EA1273-D47B-49B7-AD89-4F8AA63B0444.jpeg

Who have you been booking with mack?

And what do you think of turkey?

Also Indonesia 

Edited by dodger
1 minute ago, dodger said:

Also Indonesia 

Indonesia is fantastic,went to see the dragons in the 1990’s,really nice place to kick about.Only been to Turkey once (midnight express put me off),it was ok,just ok,I wouldn’t rave about it.I don’t book with anyone special mate,loads of online sites nowadays,all much of a muchness.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Indonesia is fantastic,went to see the dragons in the 1990’s,really nice place to kick about.Only been to Turkey once (midnight express put me off),it was ok,just ok,I wouldn’t rave about it.I don’t book with anyone special mate,loads of online sites nowadays,all much of a muchness.

Cheapest I'm getting for Indonesia n phillipines is 1100 quid mate?

How about Myanmar do you know much about there 

Edited by dodger
38 minutes ago, dodger said:

How about Myanmar do you know much about there 

When I first went to Burma it was FIFO 48 hour visa,it’s opened up a lot now,the next place to be “discovered” you can even rent e-bikes and do hot air balloon flights over the plain of Bagan,that’s when you know it’s f****d.

39 minutes ago, dodger said:

Indonesia is far rawer than the Philippines and considerably cheaper when your there,they still have culture and more things  to see and do,the PI is a poorer version.

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Not to bad the price mate depends how many of you going..

True story,a friend of mine spent £90k for two weeks there last Christmas-new year,kylie minogue put on a show New Year’s Eve,I think he paid £18k for the table to watch her?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, mackem said:

True story,a friend of mine spent £90k for two weeks there last Christmas-new year,kylie minogue put on a show New Year’s Eve,I think he paid £18k for the table to watch her?

f**k me drunk , that's some holiday ?.

2 hours ago, dodger said:

Also Indonesia 

Turkey is great value for money.... when you get away from the big resorts,the people cant do enough for you or the little uns?the foods good,loads to do,book a few day trips etc or just go off on your ownDSC_0082.JPG.322f2177dba4de2590164c3efb068cc6.JPGDSC_0056.JPG.c08acb6dd63b9cd2e057412b2a3b5643.JPGDSC_0065.JPG.095ac4f76dcbe8faeb37ebe0c6dc770f.JPGDSC_0102.JPG.3c0e276c0fe6dc7a0919585c9e5c245e.JPG?

• Like 4