Bull x whippets

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good Bull/whippet with a great strike. She caught all sorts.  

Not owned a bull whippet but this lad was a great mooching dog first cross Wheaton whippet atb longers01 

I don't think it's ethical hunting using an underpowered dog, for the game hunted or the dogs. It is admirable watching the little dogs punch way above their weight but in some instances you can see t

Posted Images

3 hours ago, pengelli said:

his user name was clean spade he lives just up the road from me it was a handy little dog by all accounts wheaten x whippet bull i think but could be wrong

Met Andy a few times, nice bloke

• Like 1

I had a 3/4 bred bull whippet bitch, had her for years. died at 17. she had good and bad traits and had her limitations. If i could find another that was breed similar i would have one in an instant.

30 minutes ago, paulus said:

I had a 3/4 bred bull whippet bitch, had her for years. died at 17. she had good and bad traits and had her limitations. If i could find another that was breed similar i would have one in an instant.

3/4 whippet, paulus?

1 hour ago, paulus said:

how did she compare with the little blue whippet bitch you had? 

2 hours ago, paulus said:

Was she Fast Lane bred though?

Honestly I don't really get why you'd want or need a "Fast Lane" bulldog to breed lurchers anyway, you'd be better off finding a bull that's being used in the field in some capacity.

• Like 2
On 13/06/2023 at 23:07, BGD said:

Honestly I don't really get why you'd want or need a "Fast Lane" bulldog to breed lurchers anyway, you'd be better off finding a bull that's being used in the field in some capacity.

Edited by shaaark
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

No no, mate, some people NEED these 'fast lane' type bulldogs/pitbulls bred into their 'lurchers' so they can brag, it really is that simple!! Lol

Aye you've nailed it there pal

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BGD said:

Nothing wrong with using a well bred bulldog out of stuff thats been used for the job theyre meant for.But to be going on about fast Lane type.That doesnt even make sense

• Like 1