Bull x whippets

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good Bull/whippet with a great strike. She caught all sorts.  

Not owned a bull whippet but this lad was a great mooching dog first cross Wheaton whippet atb longers01 

I don't think it's ethical hunting using an underpowered dog, for the game hunted or the dogs. It is admirable watching the little dogs punch way above their weight but in some instances you can see t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, midnight said:

Anybody know of any genuine bullx whippet's. Non of this xl , stafford or am bull shite . Proper fast lane type bull to whippet ? 

I doubt anybody with a true fast lane bulldog is gunna bother letting it get bred to a poxy whippet

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, downsouth said:

I doubt anybody with a true fast lane bulldog is gunna bother letting it get bred to a poxy whippet

I did a litter of them 14 or more years ago from a serious jeep red boy bred dog to a hard little whippet bitch i owned  . Any G on here and his lad had two of them one was a machine took a lot of game i hear but lacked killing power on big stuff , Another went to a lad in Milton keens and it was a good butch i hear . Took lots of Chinese water deer with her , the lad that owner the pit had a bitch pup as stud fee and she did a lot of foxing with terriers and at night . 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, midnight said:

I did a litter of them 14 or more years ago from a serious jeep red boy bred dog to a hard little whippet bitch i owned  . Any G on here and his lad had two of them one was a machine took a lot of game i hear but lacked killing power on big stuff , Another went to a lad in Milton keens and it was a good butch i hear . Took lots of Chinese water deer with her , the lad that owner the pit had a bitch pup as stud fee and she did a lot of foxing with terriers and at night . 

So what was the dogs record?winner,ch,gd ch?

51 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Unless maybe the person fancy’s a bull x whippet pup that is

If somebody is that serious and active with bulldogs to be owning something thats done enough to be classed as fast lane I doubt theyll be wanting to breed not very good lurchers.

2 hours ago, downsouth said:

If somebody is that serious and active with bulldogs to be owning something thats done enough to be classed as fast lane I doubt theyll be wanting to breed not very good lurchers.

You never know, they might be a fan of bulldogs & small lurchers, would be their choice after all 

Edited by Deerhunter1

It's funny lads think that decent bulldogs were only ever put to bulldogs or greyhounds, and every man with decent bulldogs wouldn't put them over a cur for a few quid and talk like there's some unwritten rule that all bulldog men uphold. 

It's all bollox. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

It's funny lads think that decent bulldogs were only ever put to bulldogs or greyhounds, and every man with decent bulldogs wouldn't put them over a cur for a few quid and talk like there's some unwritten rule that all bulldog men uphold. 

It's all bollox. 

Wash your mouth out 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, midnight said:

I cant remember i wasn't into the fighting shit . The lad got a decent jail stint for it in the end.  .  

So it wasnt actually a fast land dog then as you put in your origional post then?

4 hours ago, dogmandont said:

It's all bollox. 

Depends what you class as a decent bulldog I suppose?