5 locked up

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not defending them in any way but i wish the police would be that keen on sorting out the car thieves and house burglaries that's shot up in areas around me rather than put all the time and energy int

I just put it up in the general section,...I'll remove it shortly ,..this might not sit well with many but I can't see the point in this kind of behaviour,...it was never part of lurcher work in the p

spot on, they know that dog men are a easy target , thats why mate , they aint got the balls  to tackle proper crime, same as when it kick off with the macho piss heads on Friday / sat night  , they m

• 3 weeks later...

THE LAW OF KING RICHARD Just been reeding some old laws on poaching [NO TEXT TALK] caught in the kings forrests    Shall therefor HAVE The utmost Justice and was done in the reign of KING HENRY HIS GRANDFATHER he shall lose both his eyes and his testicles THANK FOOK he isnt around lol  

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, tonyormy1 said:

THE LAW OF KING RICHARD Just been reeding some old laws on poaching [NO TEXT TALK] caught in the kings forrests    Shall therefor HAVE The utmost Justice and was done in the reign of KING HENRY HIS GRANDFATHER he shall lose both his eyes and his testicles THANK FOOK he isnt around lol  

But folk still poached game and dint give 2 about it ,so some fines shouldn't really stop any c 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Black neck said:

But folk still poached game and dint give 2 about it ,so some fines shouldn't really stop any c 

SPOT ON  BN  IF YOU LOOK BACK AND WHAT THESE BOYS HAD THROUGHAT  THEM  MAKES TODAYS LAWS A WALK IN THE PARK

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, tonyormy1 said:

SPOT ON  BN  IF YOU LOOK BACK AND WHAT THESE BOYS HAD THROUGHAT  THEM  MAKES TODAYS LAWS A WALK IN THE PARK

Well it's only bin a few year since the keeper leathering a mush and inviting the local Bobby 2 join him has become frowned on 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Black neck said:

I think they might of been scared to death, but they still did it... too many weak minded bleeders about? they love to give up, it comes natural to them...

41 minutes ago, jeemes said:

I think they might of been scared to death, but they still did it... too many weak minded bleeders about? they love to give up, it comes natural to them...

In them days they would of been doing it for food to keep the family alive i dout they would of took the risk just for a bit of fun 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

In them days they would of been doing it for food to keep the family alive i dout they would of took the risk just for a bit of fun 

They fought full on battles wi the keepers ,arranged 2 meet them and went at it ,blokes got killed 

• Like 1