5 locked up

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not defending them in any way but i wish the police would be that keen on sorting out the car thieves and house burglaries that's shot up in areas around me rather than put all the time and energy int

I just put it up in the general section,...I'll remove it shortly ,..this might not sit well with many but I can't see the point in this kind of behaviour,...it was never part of lurcher work in the p

spot on, they know that dog men are a easy target , thats why mate , they aint got the balls  to tackle proper crime, same as when it kick off with the macho piss heads on Friday / sat night  , they m

18 hours ago, fireman said:

It does to me to and there's no way i'd leave a dog either as if you can't stand the heat you shouldn't be in the kitchen but you can't also cnut someone off when you only know the facts that the old bill are giving you and then for other "hunting men" to call them baiters just because they slipped a lurcher on a badger is also bollocks as like it not plenty have done so in days gone past and few of them would admit to being baiters as there not,just big game hunters with lurchers....Anyway that's it from me as i'm not trying for the row but to me it's all just made up anti  pre election bullshit starting early...

Since all we have is the information written on the matter ,one can only make comments on that,5 men arrested watching a dog on a badger,...the general public have been brainwashed to use the term  "baiters" anytime this kind of stuff happens,...and I don't think badgers come under the criteria of big game,..can't even understand why the fuk you'd want to let a dog on one,.,well I can ,but I'm not going to spell it out,..we can do with less of this kind of news as the sport is in a downward spiral as it is ,it would be great if this was bullshit news ,let's hope it is 

On 13/05/2023 at 08:28, fireman said:

My mistake then,you just stood with the crowd and watched rather than had a dog involved (just like 4 of those lads did :thumbs:). But baiting is where you fight two animals not where a lurcher catches one and to use the words baiting when describing it is daft as not everyone of here with a lurcher that hunted bigger quarry from foxes,goats to red deer went out baiting,they just hunted gear that there dogs needed a hand in killing it...I'm not defending them lads but i sure as shit ain't chucking them under a bus either as i wasn't there to say what they were doing but there's some words being written by folks who may morally have no ground to preach from....

Coz a billy really takes some catching like a fox or deer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lamping badgers is a daft thing to do letting your dog get mauled for no good reason. Leaving your dog is deffinate no no. Some people use these dogs like toys. This is were the old bull crosses get a real raw deal. The poors sods may be up for any thing and these morons think its fun to let them take a pounding. I found one the other day some one had thrown in the brambles like bit of rubbish. Sad site indeed. On the other hand the news is not to be trusted and police are not the best

3 hours ago, terryd said:

Lamping badgers is a daft thing to do letting your dog get mauled for no good reason. Leaving your dog is deffinate no no. Some people use these dogs like toys. This is were the old bull crosses get a real raw deal. The poors sods may be up for any thing and these morons think its fun to let them take a pounding. I found one the other day some one had thrown in the brambles like bit of rubbish. Sad site indeed. On the other hand the news is not to be trusted and police are not the best

Bin ran over 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Ran over, then shot, then baited to death, by imaginary hunting dogs, sounds about right.

Yep whilst 5 blokes stood round and invited onlookers 2 witness the grizzly spectacle and drunk mead 

28 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Yep whilst 5 blokes stood round and invited onlookers 2 witness the grizzly spectacle and drunk mead 

Who knows all I know is some one lobbed it in brambles out the way. I didnt see any one drinking mead though. I know the farmer and he didnt shoot it and it weren't by a road. Maybe it had an accident lamping and they didnt fancy carrying it. Its buried now out the way so it dont matter much 

4 hours ago, terryd said:

Who knows all I know is some one lobbed it in brambles out the way. I didnt see any one drinking mead though. I know the farmer and he didnt shoot it and it weren't by a road. Maybe it had an accident lamping and they didnt fancy carrying it. Its buried now out the way so it dont matter much 

Probably tb or some other ailment 

On 13/05/2023 at 10:10, tatsblisters said:

Not defending them in any way but i wish the police would be that keen on sorting out the car thieves and house burglaries that's shot up in areas around me rather than put all the time and energy into catching dog lad's to the detriment of more serious crimes that's happening.

spot on, they know that dog men are a easy target , thats why mate , they aint got the balls  to tackle proper crime, same as when it kick off with the macho piss heads on Friday / sat night  , they might stop daft young birds having  go at each other, but  go to the blokes  10 mins after kicked off.  the  thing that, get my back up , is with the badger thing , just because  it cute type animal, like they think foxes are, they want to protect the fookin things, instead of  culling the things , most farmers dont want them on there ground. kill a brock you get up to 2 years in jail, smack the crap out of some body , or rape a woman , they get let off with mental health probs , and bit of detention   lol , laws a joke . 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1