5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i think this might be a film of gnash he’s a doorman trained   rugged and worked with lenny 

lol don’t make hardy characters like him no more 

Ffs , I thought as a man of the world , that you wouldn’t be taken in by such nonsense as lifting wood , ???

as for the naked star Jumps , that’s when I bailed . Shades of I work whippets 

• Haha 4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Micky Palin is the daddy.  20:41 Dal lake, Kashmir.   

This place has always been amusing, its why we keep coming back...assumptions are all part of the comedy imo...?

Ffs , I thought as a man of the world , that you wouldn’t be taken in by such nonsense as lifting wood , ??? as for the naked star Jumps , that’s when I bailed . Shades of I work whippets 

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ffs , I thought as a man of the world , that you wouldn’t be taken in by such nonsense as lifting wood , ???

as for the naked star Jumps , that’s when I bailed . Shades of I work whippets 

won the british strongest man at one time there’s a longer film somewere 

lol having em star jump naked dive it cold lakes a time gone by lol

22 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i think this might be a film of gnash he’s a doorman trained   rugged and worked with lenny 

lol don’t make hardy characters like him no more 

Im not hard mate,im turning soft as shite the older i get.....and my few years as a bouncer was long before the soppy badges and squeaky clean records " doormen " now need came about or id never have been offered the job.

Id disagree theres still plenty of hardy characters about they're just not needed in the same way as when we was young.....not sure what jumping into cold water has to do with any of it mind you ! 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Im not hard mate,im turning soft as shite the older i get.....and my few years as a bouncer was long before the soppy badges and squeaky clean records " doormen " now need came about or id never have been offered the job.

Id disagree theres still plenty of hardy characters about they're just not needed in the same way as when we was young.....not sure what jumping into cold water has to do with any of it mind you ! 

Gnash ,there's times you must find this forum amusing, especially when people are making assumptions about your good self ? 

44 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Gnash ,there's times you must find this forum amusing, especially when people are making assumptions about your good self ? 

This place has always been amusing, its why we keep coming back...assumptions are all part of the comedy imo...?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
On 17/05/2023 at 10:49, gnasher16 said:

just having the craic gnash.

men in that little film naked star jumps in winter and swimming in ponds hardier then me lol 

men aren’t the same cut as decades ago i don’t think