Back in the game

30 minutes ago, socks91 said:

Ye no worries that's a nice bitch you got mate like a dog with a bit of a jacket on it

Cheers mate,I had toyed with the idea of putting a coursing bred dog over here,but won't be taking anything from her now, she be my last big dog👍DSC_1743.JPG.8d60b0d1b0bfa22d232637159ddd8ffa.JPG

• Like 2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a fair few years without a running dog in my kennels, I’ve recently picked this lad up. Pumping the grub into him as he was a bit too lean for my liking when I picked him up and he’s growing lik

12 months now 

good mate of mine took the dog on for me for a few months, he’s back home how. Got the summer to get him fit and ready for his first working season 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Cheers mate,I had toyed with the idea of putting a coursing bred dog over here,but won't be taking anything from her now, she be my last big dog👍DSC_1743.JPG.8d60b0d1b0bfa22d232637159ddd8ffa.JPG

Ye seen your put about her having lumps it's a shame mate she's a nice bitch 

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/06/2024 at 10:20, Daniel cain said:

Shame that she’s a cracking looking bitch dc am in same boat once these two big lurchers are in the ground get myself a wee bull whippet or patterdale whippet to knock about with 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jackthelad said:

Shame that she’s a cracking looking bitch dc am in same boat once these two big lurchers are in the ground get myself a wee bull whippet or patterdale whippet to knock about with 

You'll.get pissed off