Back in the game

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a fair few years without a running dog in my kennels, I’ve recently picked this lad up. Pumping the grub into him as he was a bit too lean for my liking when I picked him up and he’s growing lik

12 months now 

good mate of mine took the dog on for me for a few months, he’s back home how. Got the summer to get him fit and ready for his first working season 

Posted Images

Good luck with him, i was tempted at the time but already had it in my mind i was going down the pup route . Glad he ended up staying for you IMG_2350.png.3e22a5a0d876c3c6a1b6525265a48422.png

• Like 4

5 yrs between them both....they are similar in colour,thats about it,can see the wheaton in deer dogs pup,the other looks like a bull x,with no saluki imo👍

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

5 yrs between them both....they are similar in colour,thats about it,can see the wheaton in deer dogs pup,the other looks like a bull x,with no saluki imo👍

Got told when I got the dog he is saluki bull grey x Wheaton grey I no wher you are coming from tho he dose just look like a bullx 

8 hours ago, socks91 said:

Got told when I got the dog he is saluki bull grey x Wheaton grey I no wher you are coming from tho he dose just look like a bullx 

Certainly not knocking the dog mate👍