another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, scotty12 said:

What yous reckon ???

EF24F625-5890-4778-82FC-F4A569B3D199.png

I will find out as that looks very much like the same gulley that has produced a few more pictures over the years, I was there recently with the dog taking a few comparison pics but I don’t recognise those ones 

446C70AC-62A6-4D01-BE32-FF8827410CA1.jpeg

19D5B8CF-2816-4084-837E-3ED29B7B0DD0.jpeg

9 hours ago, scotty12 said:

What yous reckon ???

Photo taken West Lothian,I just read that including the person asking if you think that’s a panther what’s in those ciggies your smoking?

• Haha 1

Yes just checked pics taken in Fife, there are checks going on but so far seem  kosha funny there’s probably 500 miles between the picture of my dog yet the landscape is very much the same, clue 

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

Photo taken West Lothian,I just read that including the person asking if you think that’s a panther what’s in those ciggies your smoking?

So if it’s not a fake, what would you say that is in that photo, because to me I don’t think smoking a joint, drinking a gallon or dropping some tabs will change what’s in the picture, so what would you conclude that animal is walking up that gulley Mac ?? Genuine question 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

So if it’s not a fake, what would you say that is in that photo, because to me I don’t think smoking a joint, drinking a gallon or dropping some tabs will change what’s in the picture, so what would you conclude that animal is walking up that gulley Mac ?? Genuine question 

If I say it’s not a leopard your going to say

A)I am killing the thread (that’s your normal recourse).

B)Why am I commenting if I don’t agree.

C)you’re going to get defensive as per (that’s your default setting on “Cat” threads.

but it’s not a leopard……Over to you,do you see a leopard?

• Thanks 1

Not a great picture so always be conjecture  but my guess would be an old lab pottering about the  wood. 

EF24F625-5890-4778-82FC-F4A569B3D199.png.623810790657e07bf40052817a3025f4.png.fc627da2e71f9f2b1dd4b8fb80f02763.png

1741429466_EF24F625-5890-4778-82FC-F4A569B3D199.png.623810790657e07bf40052817a3025f42.png.89a093a80cd38babcaa93865bfe11a01.png

When we include prior plausibility,  the chance of a couple of pictures of an old dog, from the thousands taken daily having a few that look a little odd then we have a good guess. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

If I say it’s not a leopard your going to say

A)I am killing the thread (that’s your normal recourse).

B)Why am I commenting if I don’t agree.

C)you’re going to get defensive as per (that’s your default setting on “Cat” threads.

but it’s not a leopard……Over to you,do you see a leopard?

I genuinely am interested in what you think it is, we can address sandys comment first, when I go through an SD card I will go through several thousand shots for maybe one or two of those and in almost every case a dog is very recognisable usually by the fact that a person will appear in one of the following pictures also some of these cameras are out for years and you get familiar with the people and animals that pass by have watched loads of animals from birth to adulthood so I would dismiss a dog on those grounds, obviously scaling and sizing the animal are the next most important steps but the next question is what other English animal could that be and it’s definately not the norm ie fox,badger or deer so on those grounds definately worth further investigation and if scaling gets done and it fits the size crteria I would give that about 80%, i,m quite happy with genuine discussion I just don’t suffer fools or people guiding fools to derail things so try to put that to one side like I said I,m genuinely interested i have explained how I have came to my conclusion and was just curious how you came to yours, because you have just declared no but offered no alternative answer or explanation how you came to that, my biggest question with that shot would be A is it photo shopped and B is it in the uk ???

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, scotty12 said:

What yous reckon ???

The photos are interesting but think they are taken on different days as the camera in in a different position and shadows are defined in one but not the other.

Cheers Arry 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Just a screen shot mate not my messages …. Are you looking to branch your  funny cigs into the scotish market  ? ??

• Haha 1

Was taking in West Lothian 

there was a sighting a couple of weeks ago a few miles away aswell of a black cat I put the pics up of the possible prints of the cat as it jumped a soft muddy banking 

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic