another big cat sightings 2

9 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Not worth wasting 50 minutes on . The only thing that's remotely interesting in this video is that they think big cats were released by military who had big cats as mascots . But they only glance over the subject 

Just came across these fellas few little bits of good evidence, think Ireland is a good place to get involved as they still have or did up until recently the rights to buy these animals as pets plus your on a smaller land mass so should be quite achievable  a bit like the Zanzibar leopard that forest gallant traced we get a few on the podcast from Ireland ?

• Confused 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Just came across these fellas few little bits of good evidence, think Ireland is a good place to get involved as they still have or did up until recently the rights to buy these animals as pets plus your on a smaller land mass so should be quite achievable  a bit like the Zanzibar leopard that forest gallant traced we get a few on the podcast from Ireland ?

Feck off! No mental b*stards over here ?

33 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Feck off! No mental b*stards over here ?

Oh the irony ??? even more ironic this old fellas encounter occurred in the same place as our own leading sceptics planned trip to stalk a sika I believe??

8DB1A82F-BCEE-475D-BEBF-F0D181FDEDCE.png

Edited by Greyman
  • Haha 2
58 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Oh the irony ??? even more ironic this old fellas encounter occurred in the same place as our own leading sceptics planned trip to stalk a sika I believe??

That one was a joke lad. Course we have them over here.

Mad bas*ards, that is.

On the whole DNA thing. If it indeed turns out to be legit, it's certainly a step in the right direction, compared to what we've seen so far.

• Like 3

This just popped up in local rag, not sure if it's already been discussed on here, assuming you are well aware anyway Gman

WWW.DONCASTERFREEPRESS.CO.UK

DNA from a black hair caught on a barbwire fence following a sheep attack in the UK has offered “definitive proof”...

• Like 2

Been away on dartmoor for a while ,walking ,watching ,you know all the good things ,and did find these prints which I’m very interested in having the opinion of our very own leading foot soldier  on his opinion .

Certainly puts a spin on some  of the posts on here previously regards tracks and tracking .

Dis speak to many people on the subject ,few cranks ,few genuine people at first meeting with tails to tell but many more sceptics .

Anyway heres the tracks along side a river .

Part of the tracking showed direst register ,something suggested  to go hand in hand with cats .

Your thoughts please .

IMG_0319.jpeg.ade6bb4d88987f39e6968964b550ffa6.jpeg

IMG_0310.jpeg

8 hours ago, Greyman said:

If I see one one Paul you’ll be the first to know about it and you can stump up the 1 large for the body minus the head and cape .

Pay for the trip then some .Cheers FD .

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, paulus said:
WWW.DISCOVERWILDLIFE.COM

Long-held rumours of big cats living in Britain have been reignited by the results of a DNA test, apparently revealing that strands of black animal hair collected...

It’s a great pity in this country that nobody has the hounds to follow cat trail as that seemed the perfect chance for a follow up .

49 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Been away on dartmoor for a while ,walking ,watching ,you know all the good things ,and did find these prints which I’m very interested in having the opinion of our very own leading foot soldier  on his opinion .

Certainly puts a spin on some  of the posts on here previously regards tracks and tracking .

Dis speak to many people on the subject ,few cranks ,few genuine people at first meeting with tails to tell but many more sceptics .

Anyway heres the tracks along side a river .

Part of the tracking showed direst register ,something suggested  to go hand in hand with cats .

Your thoughts please .

IMG_0319.jpeg.ade6bb4d88987f39e6968964b550ffa6.jpeg

IMG_0310.jpeg

You forgot to scale it bottom pic looks more canine and top one looks like possible finger tip alteration ?

74F29928-ED95-44E1-AF25-A4B091AD2013.jpeg

CB96E302-35BA-4242-9057-31F2C51B28E7.png

Unless someone was having a giggle ,I’ll swear they are both bonafide tracks Paul .The scale is in the footprint to the side ,both mine ,size 9 trainers .

I have neither the need nor appetite to try mess with anything .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Leopards in India on channel 4 at 7.30 the chap on the program is on episode 70 of the podcast if anyone’s interested ?

We had 2 go over there and sort a few of them out me and Bill Hardy went I got some pics somewhere 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic