another big cat sightings 2

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Few pics off the trail cams including some dodgy badger sniffers ?

4C15E571-DD8B-47F2-A586-6B16F8C1569A.jpeg

114010BE-DC03-44F7-9B34-CBEDEB3B77BD.jpeg

B5964DB2-952B-469A-ACFE-BFC211313E81.jpeg

5CAE1C4F-1945-4950-997A-942E055FF53F.jpeg

33E8E608-3EFC-4820-A4DA-DB082448D5BF.jpeg

358981EB-5BC3-4473-8D74-A3FEBA97489B.jpeg

39F2033F-77CA-43BD-8C00-12E7B4C132CD.jpeg

549B0E6C-75D9-4D6F-8A8A-D9EC99C4CC06.jpeg

0CF16853-1F0F-4B47-9D77-E133CC9E0E59.jpeg

You not figure out how to get your images off your PC yet lad? Just download them, and stick them up here proper. Be nice to have a good look at the stuff you are getting.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Genuine leopard print in soft sandy soil main difference dogs claws tend to leave a hole or bigger mark cats just very fine cut , nothing is black and white in this game ?

FE8518B5-66D5-4ACF-A347-AAEB23B4DA50.jpeg

Correct mate nothings black and white …. 

those pics I put up is near where I live there was a big black cat spotted twice within 2 weeks  …. They took pics same day of when the cat was seen And lucky it had been raining and the ground was soft 

B5EED558-C445-4DAF-B3FC-36916DC7F45F.png

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Devon England time or date don’t make it anymore real or fake or prove anything one way or another it’s usually the persons actions that make me suspicious or not 

A18CF806-D3C3-4EF9-A9A8-665CB31821C8.jpeg

FCFA24E2-54A5-4E39-837A-7AF637A72DB0.jpeg

Good pics them....sure as hell looks like big cat...did you take them pics mate

3 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

On a separate unrelated note I've seen a few deer around usk resevoir when I've been fishing and the place is absolutely stunning if anybody in South wales ever thinks of going it's well worth it 

I've got a couple of sites within a mile or 2 of the reservoir and the forest that I've been to at all times of day and night working, been keeping an eye out for the deer but never seen any (or the cat lol)

19 minutes ago, MH1 said:

I've got a couple of sites within a mile or 2 of the reservoir and the forest that I've been to at all times of day and night working, been keeping an eye out for the deer but never seen any (or the cat lol)

On the track down to the resevoir from the road I seen a deer early morning dashing into some trees there 

6 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

On the track down to the resevoir from the road I seen a deer early morning dashing into some trees there 

I'll keep an eye out when I'm over there next. I've seen them on Llangadog roundabout at 1am

5 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

On a separate unrelated note I've seen a few deer around usk resevoir when I've been fishing and the place is absolutely stunning if anybody in South wales ever thinks of going it's well worth it 

fair few deer around that way these days...seen them at the back of the Celtic manor ?

1 hour ago, MH1 said:

I'll keep an eye out when I'm over there next. I've seen them on Llangadog roundabout at 1am

Theirs a few on the way to halfway from llandovery . A friend of mines got a couple lurking on the borders on his land up that way 

6 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

To be fair, I never set time/date. It's not really something I care about. I didn't know it was possible to remove time/date, from cams though. Is it possible to do that with cheap cams? It's all I use.

Each to their own, date/time is important for me as I'm almost always looking to see when the predator (generally fox) turns up, so I don't waste time, and get there just before he does!!

If I was after a Big Cat I would 100% make sure date/time was set.

:good:

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Deker said:

Each to their own, date/time is important for me as I'm almost always looking to see when the predator (generally fox) turns up, so I don't waste time, and get there just before he does!!

If I was after a Big Cat I would 100% make sure date/time was set.

:good:

110% it’s how you pattern an animal and know what date and time an animal passes,it’s why all trail cams have built in time and date features,takes five minutes max to set a cam up.I saw an original prototype from 1985 in Bass Pro in Vaughan on display last year,it was called a Trail-timer,no pics but a piece of thin string across a deer trail stopped a clock when a deer passed,the guy who invented it got a first order of 5000 from Bass-pro,trail cams originated from that simple idea,nowadays you can log in from your phone and watch the screen real-time,a far cry from those early days.

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic