1 minute ago, mackem said:

Saw two cameras down today, they are toppling them like skittles. 

Haha great craic aint it,that khan is a rat an thats me going easy on him mate

• Like 2
On 03/02/2024 at 09:31, mackem said:

I was in town yesterday,saw some lads replacing cameras that had been burnt/sprayed,two lads replacing cameras and two security guards with them,I asked the lad up the ladder why he had security with him?He has had people spitting at him,people trying to push him off the ladder,physical assault,even someone brandishing a knife at him.He had a list of 40 cameras to replace but said he is working 7 days a week.

62A20EC6-8DA4-4798-A984-AD10390C19AE.jpeg

34673948-03C0-4D70-A93E-B257B711BD11.jpeg

572B1D9E-EBA1-4863-97B4-B9076DDE925C.jpeg

The new cameras these guys replaced last week were painted over yesterday,and every single camera in Sutton was covered two days ago,people aren’t happy.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Imagine if we started to take heed of what our moral and intellectually superior political masters are trying to teach us? By us I mean the dumb suckers who go to work every day and pay the taxes to fund their hair brained schemes or give to those that they regard more worthy than us. Imagine if Monday morning we walked past our planet destroying cars and vans and tried to use public transport to get to work. The chaos that would enfold if millions of people went to get the bus or the train. Imagine if business' decided to stop polluting the planet by keeping delivery vehicles at the depot rather than pay congestion charges to enter cities. No material for construction, no beer in the pubs, no chicken bakes in Greggs. No taxes being paid on filling up our cars and vans. Imagine if we could keep that up for even a week?

Edited by eastcoast
past not passed
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Imagine if we started to take heed of what our moral and intellectually superior political masters are trying to teach us? By us I mean the dumb suckers who go to work every day and pay the taxes to fund their hair brained schemes or give to those that they regard more worthy than us. Imagine if Monday morning we walked past our planet destroying cars and vans and tried to use public transport to get to work. The chaos that would enfold if millions of people went to get the bus or the train. Imagine if business' decided to stop polluting the planet by keeping delivery vehicles at the depot rather than pay congestion charges to enter cities. No material for construction, no beer in the pubs, no chicken bakes in Greggs. No taxes being paid on filling up our cars and vans. Imagine if we could keep that up for even a week?

Will never happen mate unfortunately...most folks are only 2 pay cheques away from being flat broke 🙄

All the f***ing slugs, wouldn't last aday if Abdul didn't deliver their steakbakes mate..start eating their undernourished kids ffs😁👍

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Shame theres not an army of people doing it

Quite a few people doing it mate,daily occurrence to see damaged cameras in the city,people aren’t enamoured with them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 12/03/2024 at 18:07, mackem said:

Third time I have seen this particular camera vandalised.

CD2FE7DD-0D58-4D09-B85B-B108E1B527B1.jpeg

B9603D49-044F-4B73-BC24-24F8B6CAAAD2.jpeg

Fourth time,its down again,saw maybe a dozen painted or felled yesterday,the struggle is real.

35958E39-5379-449E-A4BF-E4B6906D42BE.jpeg

2EA3DE3C-3B29-423C-B79A-487BB555C5DF.jpeg

CDF13658-6034-4EB0-AC16-B5A02CC6A683.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1