Honey..........A tribute

Guest lurcherboy2008

i must add i was shown a topic of the mother to the pup thats free to good home and i couldnt leave the thread without a comment, sorry if i offended anyone :icon_eek:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont post that much these days but I thought that the bitch in question warranted it.

She was owned and worked by my friend N & was bred by another mate & genuine dog man from Kent. In the 2 seasons she was worked by my mate she did things that would be remembered for alot longer & was truly a credit to him & the man who bred her.

The phrases "All rounder" & "Heart" are bounced about to freely but this bitch truly personified both 110%...... When it was legal she was a true fox bitch but also give you great nights rabbiting or whatever you lit up in the lamp. It was this never give up attitude that proved her undoing & whilst running a rabbit she sustained an injury that proved to finish her as a worker & as you real dog boys know it wasnt any kind of life for a proper worker to be left in the kennel while the other dogs went out..... :(

Above all she was a one man dog & a true companion & I know that she will be missed. The one good thing is that she had a litter before she went & a few genuine boys have her blood in thier kennels....

Rest in peace Honey............Good hunting where you have gone girl......

All these pics were pre ban .........

h7.jpg

With her mother as a youngster.......

Picture010.jpg

With her pups...

013.jpg

RIP Girl.