Shamima Begum

S2Y36raO_normal.jpg

Been watching all the dinghies come in from Calais and they are allowed to stay so I'd say it's a done deal - see you all soon my lovelies!! ?
No doubt she'll try next year when we probably have a labour goverment , no doubt they let her in 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should let her back in...then Behead the Cnut Live on the 10 o'clock news...send all them bearded boat people a message?

there’s plenty committing treason infront of our eyes mps etc

Sean’s idea idea is better you old perv .

Posted Images

1 minute ago, paulus said:

Her appeal against the stripping of her British Citizenship has just failed this morning in the high court, f***ing good news, let the bitch rot in Syria. 

makes no odds really we’re letting thousands in every week 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They should let her back in...then Behead the Cnut Live on the 10 o'clock news...send all them bearded boat people a message?

now then daniel, bit extreme is that my son, send her to me i need some help, heres one example, i fell asleep on the settee last night, i woke up in the middle of the night in a reet mess, id rolled deep into the heart of the settee, could i ger out, it took me over an hour free missn

20 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

now then daniel, bit extreme is that my son, send her to me i need some help, heres one example, i fell asleep on the settee last night, i woke up in the middle of the night in a reet mess, id rolled deep into the heart of the settee, could i ger out, it took me over an hour free missn

Sean’s idea idea is better you old perv .

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

She has no Loyalty to the Uk..let her back in,and she will radicalise any fool who will listen to her...plus the media frenzy,she deserves nothing,make your bed,you lie in it..plain and simple...why haven't ISIS rubbed her out yet for condemning them?.. probably because they know how weak as a people we are...and that eventually she WILL be allowed back...them cnuts are playing the long game?

• Like 5