Another Nail...

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

the english man is to quick to jack and do as there told mate gotten to comfortable scared to rock the boat 

poor effort if they were dogs we would be a nation a curs ? 

I didnt want to say it to insults yous but your correct mc,they have given up,only themselves to blame,its a shame too........

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nothing better then out in the country walking with the dogs when things are on your mind helped me threw some bad times ?

Must admit i read posts like Francies posts above and others and while i wholeheartedly agree with the content it amazes me that so few people are actually willing to stand up and address why this is

Lol... Fella no one's giving up. Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the english man is to quick to jack and do as there told mate gotten to comfortable scared to rock the boat 

poor effort if they were dogs we would be a nation a curs ? 

I really do admire your stance keep at it and good luck. I often wonder if I were 30 year's younger what my stance on coursing and hunting with dogs would be as that was what I lived for back in the day and numerous fines and court appearances and one incident were I came close to loosing my life never stopped me. It's ten times tougher now and I wish those with the heart to carry on all the luck in the world. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

I really do admire your stance keep at it and good luck. I often wonder if I were 30 year's younger what my stance on coursing and hunting with dogs would be as that was what I lived for back in the day and numerous fines and court appearances and one incident were I came close to loosing my life never stopped me. It's ten times tougher now and I wish those with the heart to carry on all the luck in the world. 

there’s worse things to worry about then getting caught coursing or poaching mate best to just get out what will be will be 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

there’s worse things to worry about then getting caught coursing or poaching mate best to just get out what will be will be 

I hear what you're saying it's the confiscation of dogs I couldn't cope with especially one that was outstanding after rearing from a pup .

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I hear what you're saying it's the confiscation of dogs I couldn't cope with especially one that was outstanding after rearing from a pup .

i get you mate but you could loose that dog everytime you go out really couldn’t you 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i get you mate but you could loose that dog everytime you go out really couldn’t you 

I cant beleive what im reading mc,dawn raids armed police for fox hunting,im literally lost for words,yous guys are being treated worse than murderers rapists paedophiles,all over hunting a fox,by f**k boys yous sre clean f****d

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I cant beleive what im reading mc,dawn raids armed police for fox hunting,im literally lost for words,yous guys are being treated worse than murderers rapists paedophiles,all over hunting a fox,by f**k boys yous sre clean f****d

a dog walker sees you out in a field with a running dog mate there will be 4 car fulls to you like your an escape prisoner mate 

old lady gets robbed on estate they won’t even turn up the same day 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

that’s the nail  in the coffin though mate to many to quick to jack 

when it was legal even back in the 70s men were getting fined every week 

Not just a matter of a 15quid fine now though is it.Big fines,motors confiscated and driving bans,few months in the shovel and Ive recently heard thal stretches with anything to do with so called animal cruelty are gunna be increase soon.whos gunna pay my bills and make sure my kid is fed and clothed when I cant get to work with no truck or license or Im chubbed up over a poxy fox?f**k that I had a good 30years at it with a couple of close calls when things were easier.Aint gunna see anything that I aint seen a hundred times before.Besides Im good for f**k all after a weeks graft these days anyway so last thing I wanna be doing is digging holes on a weekend

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Not just a matter of a 15quid fine now though is it.Big fines,motors confiscated and driving bans,few months in the shovel and Ive recently heard thal stretches with anything to do with so called animal cruelty are gunna be increase soon.whos gunna pay my bills and make sure my kid is fed and clothed when I cant get to work with no truck or license or Im chubbed up over a poxy fox?f**k that I had a good 30years at it with a couple of close calls when things were easier.Aint gunna see anything that I aint seen a hundred times before.Besides Im good for f**k all after a weeks graft these days anyway so last thing I wanna be doing is digging holes on a weekend

no offence mate but that’s exactly we’re they want you working all hours to f**k to do out or think 

don’t do this i’ll take this off you is how kids get treat ain’t it 

but you have to do what you think is best mate i hope you have no regrets about it later on