Enough about Big Cats what about UFO`s

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well f**k my Mother,and give me a brother!..has to be a first for you?

To be absolutely honest, I'm sat here , tears running down my face, laughing out loud at what i'm reading ! I'd rather not join in and encourage the nonsense! "Gravity hasn't been proven " .

We'll never know. But there were rumours that contractors  engaged in the clean up after last year's Chelsea Flower Show found the remains of Alan Tichmarsh stashed in a tree . However this

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Ah, ok, sorry mate, my mistake.

To be honest, I haven't got a clue what came first, the seas or the moon, so any opinion I give would only be speculation.

In fact I was once having a discussion with my late niece from New Zealand, who was a Doctor of Marine Biology, about tides, and I thought that when the moons gravity pulled the sea up in one area of the world, the sea dropped in the opposite side of the world.

She had a little chuckle at that, so I decided I would listen rather than talk.

She enlightened me about seas, tides, waves, etc, but most of it went above my head !

So, my opinions are, just like everyone else's on here, just a bit of guesswork, a bit of googling and maybe just a tiny bit of knowledge picked up along life's highway.

But as someone once told me; " there's no such thing as a stupid question, but there are stupid answers" !

Cheers.

No bother charts,so does the tide not be low on one side of the world when its high at the other,or its just high?my heads sore thinking lol

Heres one lol the rarth does full rotation in 24hrs,how come certain stars are in the same place an dont move,i know the stars dont move i mean think of the sun rising an setting,how come its not the same with the stars,they seem to be in the same place all night?

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Francie, said:

Heres one lol the rarth does full rotation in 24hrs,how come certain stars are in the same place an dont move,i know the stars dont move i mean think of the sun rising an setting,how come its not the same with the stars,they seem to be in the same place all night?

The rarth? Is that where to ira disappeared to? 

?

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Francie, said:

tumblr_ohk5xcXubv1qc9ztdo1_r1_400.gif

• Like 1
On 19/01/2023 at 20:00, chartpolski said:

But as someone once told me; " there's no such thing as a stupid question, but there are stupid answers" !

Cheers.

I was always told, 'the only stupid questions are the ones that are never asked.'