Any well bred day time litters about or being planned?

26 minutes ago, BobDown said:

Ye she's not a bad en works day and night.  Bred off same lines  Pepsi , shorty non Ped whippet x Salukis. She 23 inch tight little bitch. My pals dog is bred right going back to foxy, real good dog better than my bitch. Strong and steady head but an intense style can herd them up for fun. I've non of the dog but will av of them tied. Real chancy breeding these should be good for any land 

How tall is the dog...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

speaking to some old fella walking his dogs few weeks back...was telling me how the 3 dogs he had with him ,was rescued from the Ukraine and Serbia..sold him a sob story and he was 3k down? ...silly o

Think he’s just talking about coursing dogs mate. 

@green lurchers or @sandymere are your men mate pm them 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

bit young for that ???

Oh yeah!  Lol.

But don't these shelters etc make it a policy, that the new owners have to sign an agreement to have the pup they adopt spayed or neutered?

I'm sure I remember my father in law saying something along those lines, a few years ago?

Mind you, saying that, he was looking to rehome a cat, so that might not apply!!  Lol

Just now, shaaark said:

Oh yeah!  Lol.

But don't these shelters etc make it a policy, that the new owners have to sign an agreement to have the pup they adopt spayed or neutered?

I'm sure I remember my father in law saying something along those lines, a few years ago?

Mind you, saying that, he was looking to rehome a cat, so that might not apply!!  Lol

just register the pup to a different address...then you won't have to take it back for the  Op?...or someone else goes and gets it,they then feed them a story it died,ran away was stolen ?..more than one way to skin a cat as they say ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

just register the pup to a different address...then you won't have to take it back for the  Op?...or someone else goes and gets it,they then feed them a story it died,ran away was stolen ?..more than one way to skin a cat as they say ?

Just read that link again.

Wasn't there a member on here that bred a litter exactly that way bred, about 3-4 years ago?

One parent saluki x, the other deerhound x?

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Just read that link again.

Wasn't there a member on here that bred a litter exactly that way bred, about 3-4 years ago?

One parent saluki x, the other deerhound x?

f**k knows mate...if the rescue know the real breeding of them...then maybe some cnut got rid because of the cost of living etc? couldn't be arsed to feed them find them homes?

• Like 1

speaking to some old fella walking his dogs few weeks back...was telling me how the 3 dogs he had with him ,was rescued from the Ukraine and Serbia..sold him a sob story and he was 3k down? ...silly old cnut...I told him they probably from Swindon not Serbia...and probably been on the merry go round after biting some poor kid....left him wondering and f****d off laughing to myself ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 6