New football thread

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Watched 3 of those City documentary things now, does anyone else feel like Guardiola is playing up to the camera a bit ?

Maybe that just how it’s edited but some of it is cringe as f**k.

He is no Vince Lombardi that’s for sure ! 

Do you not think that it’s difficult to be the total package? 

totally agree by the way that he is playing up to be a mourinho / klopp type rather than Wenger if that make sense 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way we've treated Moyse is f****n disgusting....im not against a new manager it probably is the right time but theres ways of doing things and the man deserves respect and a good send off yet we'v

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

On 05/04/2024 at 20:56, NEWKID said:

Yes mate, Neville looked like he was walking through Beruit lol 

Have you ever been to Toxteth ?……f***ing hell, makes Beruit look like Beverley Hills ! Lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Do you not think that it’s difficult to be the total package? 

Obviously not ! Lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Have you ever been to Toxteth ?……f***ing hell, makes Beruit look like Beverley Hills ! Lol 

Stayed there on my Stag Do... f***ing loved it tbf...lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Stayed there on my Stag Do... f***ing loved it tbf...lol

Obviously the days before you went a bit up market mate ! Lol 

4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Watched the game today I thought klopp looked totally stressed at every decision against them I still think city will  win the title 

UTD are great entertainment, can't defend, midfield or is all over the shop, but are deadly on the break... Like Keegan's Newcastle...but a lot worse! Lol

• Haha 2
Just now, WILF said:

Obviously the days before you went a bit up market mate ! Lol 

I've never been up market mate, I'm complete unsure why I'm in certain situations half the time! Lol

• Haha 1
Just now, NEWKID said:

UTD are great entertainment, can't defend, midfield or is all over the shop, but are deadly on the break... Like Keegan's Newcastle...but a lot worse! Lol

All this talk about replacing Ten Haag mate, I actually think he has is doing an amazing job……he is digging out little results, bringing in young players, playing some entertaining football and all with a toxic mess of a club he inherited and is having to try and put right on the job……I genuinely don’t think he gets enough credit for just what he has done far and is doing there.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I've never been up market mate, I'm complete unsure why I'm in certain situations half the time! Lol

I can imagine the conversation “I’ve arranged your stag do……it’s Toxteth !”…….underwhelmed wouldn’t even begin to describe it !

Most lads are out buying silly hats and t-shirts for the event, I bet you was all out getting stab vests and tetanus shots ! Lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, WILF said:

All this talk about replacing Ten Haag mate, I actually think he has is doing an amazing job……he is digging out little results, bringing in young players, playing some entertaining football and all with a toxic mess of a club he inherited and is having to try and put right on the job……I genuinely don’t think he gets enough credit for just what he has done far and is doing there.

You wont find me saying we should get rid, he's got a good nucleus of youngsters there, he dealt with Ronaldo and Sancho who were obviously unsettling.. he's had loads of shit to deal with.. my only worry is, as Neville kept saying today, the man to man tactic is too much...f**k me Mainoo was stood next to Macalister when he was taking a piss and I'm sure Wan Bissaka is sat in the sette next to Salah now! Lol

Sometimes you need to defend the space, and they are terrible at it, they look great in transition once they've won the ball, but all over the shop as soon as the lose it...

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I can imagine the conversation “I’ve arranged your stag do……it’s Toxteth !”…….underwhelmed wouldn’t even begin to describe it !

Most lads are out buying silly hats and t-shirts for the event, I bet you was all out getting stab vests and tetanus shots ! Lol 

The c**t dressed me up like one of those Jean Paul Gaultier models, gay sailor kit ..I was like "f**k right off"... But you know what it's like .. I think the pub was called the Black Swan...what a dive....loved it, rough as ass holes and they were good as gold...as usual the best lads arent in the best places...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The elephant in the room with United without a shadow of a doubt is greenwood 

no other club have that skeleton in the closet and it’s cost them massively 

Get it over and done with, bring him in and accept the shit for half a season (remember Beckham, Cantina?)..or f**k him off and end it... I'd let Rashford go as well, plus Casimero, Ericksen and Varane.. build on these youngsters...if only Rice would've gone there... I also think Kane will end up there, he's only 30...he'll be sick of the krauts and sausage for breakfast, lunch and tea soon enough lol

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

The c**t dressed me up like one of those Jean Paul Gaultier models, gay sailor kit ..I was like "f**k right off"... But you know what it's like .. I think the pub was called the Black Swan...what a dive....loved it, rough as ass holes and they were good as gold...as usual the best lads arent in the best places...

You sure about the pub name mate ?

26 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

You wont find me saying we should get rid, he's got a good nucleus of youngsters there, he dealt with Ronaldo and Sancho who were obviously unsettling.. he's had loads of shit to deal with.. my only worry is, as Neville kept saying today, the man to man tactic is too much...f**k me Mainoo was stood next to Macalister when he was taking a piss and I'm sure Wan Bissaka is sat in the sette next to Salah now! Lol

Sometimes you need to defend the space, and they are terrible at it, they look great in transition once they've won the ball, but all over the shop as soon as the lose it...

Do you think he has the players to defend the space though mate ?…..I don’t think they could cope with the likes of Liverpool or City if they tried that. 
Given that he obviously don’t want to play low block shite, I think that is all he has in the locker at the minute otherwise they would just get played through ?