New football thread

11 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Var is a joke no bookin on the field then straight red as soon as they walk to screen you know what's happening.the villa penalty last week was same starting to turn the game shit same as the sin bin there on about bringing in next season 

Been saying for a good while var is ruining the game the amount of bad decisions already this week never mind season is shocking the villa penalty Liverpool's second penalty against Newcastle Everton sending off  and not only does it kill the moment of a goal or decision there still getting it wrong even with so many angles we end up talking more about var than the game itself a lot of the time  if there going to stick with it which they will why not use ex pros that know the game a lot of new rules need getting shut of and go back to how it was 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way we've treated Moyse is f****n disgusting....im not against a new manager it probably is the right time but theres ways of doing things and the man deserves respect and a good send off yet we'v

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

A friend of mine has been moved out of his seat at SOL for tomorrow's game. He got a sticky label made at work and placed on his seat at their last home game that will be seen when it is dropped back down. It reads "hope you wiped your arse before using my seat you black and white c**t!" Apparently a few others have done similar. Quite good craic for Mackems 🙂 

Edited by eastcoast
arse not are
41 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

A friend of mine has been moved out of his seat at SOL for tomorrow's game. He got a sticky label made at work and placed on his seat at their last home game that will be seen when it is dropped back down. It reads "hope you wiped your arse before using my seat you black and white c**t!" Apparently a few others have done similar. Quite good craic for Mackems 🙂 

Only problem there is if it’s picked up on tv the club will know who’s seat it is and they’ve already said offensive banners, etc will be punished.

My nephew was taken to court for racist comments at Newcastle, identified by his seat number.

When asked at court if he had any comment he said “ how can it be racist if it was aimed at one of our own players, Shola Ameobi ?”.

The magistrate still found him guilty ! 
Cheers.

7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Only problem there is if it’s picked up on tv the club will know who’s seat it is and they’ve already said offensive banners, etc will be punished.

My nephew was taken to court for racist comments at Newcastle, identified by his seat number.

When asked at court if he had any comment he said “ how can it be racist if it was aimed at one of our own players, Shola Ameobi ?”.

The magistrate still found him guilty ! 
Cheers.

Making racist comments to the Mackem Slayer? No sympathy from me. 

2 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Making racist comments to the Mackem Slayer? No sympathy from me. 

Speaking of sympathy, he once came out of St James’ after a game and ended up in Whitley Bay, (damned metro), where he was arrested for urinating in public.

He came to see me for a bit of sympathy, but none was forthcoming, I told him if he was found guilty he would be put on the sex register for five years !

He almost broke down ! He was asking if he could get emigration Australia before the court case came up !

He got fined a few quid and told not to do it again..   he was pissed off at me because he had been worrying for weeks.

I, of course, thought it was a huge laugh !

Cheers.

• Haha 1

If Newcastle can score early the atmosphere will be funny to see after theses last couple of weeks be interesting so see how young Clarke does against prem players as he's been impressive this season a lot like Bowen in his play

• Like 1
19 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Ive just been reading about the history of the rivalry between the two .

Sunderland were anti the English King because he allowed the geordies more favourable trading conditions. Plus the geordies and the mackems supported different factions of the Scottish crown.

Man U and Man City were divided on religious lines as were Liverpool and Everton. There was also beef between Liverpool and Man U as they competed for trade via their ports.

The bitterness between Leeds and Man U is interesting. Turns out Leeds are just c**ts through and through. Simples.

Not many people know that.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

Absolutely gutted that wasn’t on BBC, f***ing Aston Villa instead !!…..what clown overlooks a game like Sunderland V Newcastle in favour of Aston Villa ? 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Ive just been reading about the history of the rivalry between the two .

Sunderland were anti the English King because he allowed the geordies more favourable trading conditions. Plus the geordies and the mackems supported different factions of the Scottish crown.

Man U and Man City were divided on religious lines as were Liverpool and Everton. There was also beef between Liverpool and Man U as they competed for trade via their ports.

The bitterness between Leeds and Man U is interesting. Turns out Leeds are just counts through and through.

Not many people know that.

Sunderland had to content themselves with the trade in Joop ! & dogshit !

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Absolutely gutted that wasn’t on BBC, f***ing Aston Villa instead !!…..what clown overlooks a game like Sunderland V Newcastle in favour of Aston Villa ? 

You would have enjoyed it Wilf 👍 Lots of hard tackles going in, no VAR to spoil it. 
Cheers.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

Sunderland had to content themselves with the trade in Joop ! & dogshit !

Even dog shit can't mask the stench of joop!

• Haha 1