The alaskan bone yard mine, ice age fossils

4 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

As far as stuff... Well won't get into detail but their parts of the woods you don't go you find stuff....but... Theirs things in the world that we don't understand I'm just going to say that.?

Anything of an 'alien' nature, either human-like, or non native cat-like?  ?

Lol ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any of you lot seen the jre podcast about it? The amount of mammoth and other extinct ice age mammals thats coming from the permafrost, its mad how they got there all at the same level below the grave

Anything of an 'alien' nature, either human-like, or non native cat-like?  ? Lol ?  

was lucky enough to go to drumheller in canada.the landscape is like that of another planet and lots and lots and lots of fossils.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I got freinds who hunt arrow heads and other Indian artifacts but never been very lucky at it honestly. Most I've given was a triangle notched rock that apparently was a net weight. Do have a few burial mounds on our property though .

As far as stuff... Well won't get into detail but their parts of the woods you don't go you find stuff....but... Theirs things in the world that we don't understand I'm just going to say that.?

Is the mounds native indians or red haired giants? And whats the other stuff? Do tell

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Is the mounds native indians or red haired giants? And whats the other stuff? Do tell

Do not cross the DEADFALL..........................................Pet Cemetry 

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

Anything of an 'alien' nature, either human-like, or non native cat-like?  ?

Lol ?

I recon depending on we’re he is we could be talking something with BIG shoes, but after reading the big cat thread he’s more scared to say it than go into the woods ??

• Haha 2
  • 7 months later...
On 04/01/2023 at 13:15, .357shooter said:

was lucky enough to go to drumheller in canada.the landscape is like that of another planet and lots and lots and lots of fossils.

One of my sons phoned me earlier,he is going to the badlands next week,he has had a lifelong fascination with dinosaurs/fossils ever since he was a (strange) kid,he is visiting pipestone creek bonebed and the Terrell palaeontology museum,he is really excited.

32362118-8480-4671-999A-BED396A6109E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Bet hes rich, half a mill for a pair of tusks

He is OK financially,gets stuff cheap from source all over the world and flogs it for top dollar,got to love capitalism,he has a genuine Egyptian sarcophagus for sale,just under $450k.

20240927_150133.jpg

20240927_145833.jpg

20240927_150102.jpg

• Like 1