Leave the mods alone and get outdoors?Pics from your walk ?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I wil start, lovely morning 2 degrees and sunny, so been out walking from valley floor to ridge top, very little about apart from someone else’s pheasants that kept the dogs amused for an hour, few

Put a bit of meat on the table yesterday

just got back from fishing...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Mack ,you ever bumped into that bald and  bankrupt bloke off youtube on your travels ? 

I haven't mate,he travels now me not so much,but watch this,it's the sort of thing I would have had a crack at when I was a kid and had no fear of consequence.Kudos to him for this trip when he had no real need to do it.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, mackem said:

I haven't mate,he travels now me not so much,but watch this,it's the sort of thing I would have had a crack at when I was a kid and had no fear of consequence.Kudos to him for this trip when he had no real need to do it.

Watched all his stuff ,think he's genuinely interesting, I'd like the balls to go to the places his been ,always learn something watching his stuff ,only joking about last mill ,I'm sure your financially comfortable 👍, think he has peed of India, not giving it much praise 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, waltjnr said:

Watched all his stuff ,think he's genuinely interesting, I'd like the balls to go to the places his been ,always learn something watching his stuff ,only joking about last mill ,I'm sure your financially comfortable 👍, think he has peed of India, not giving it much praise 

He ran a guest house for a number of years in India,your right,he is genuinely interesting,he is the Michael Palin of travel bloggers,superb content in the main.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

It was a building plot mate,not forest,but hundreds of miles of crown land forest behind it,sadly I am skint.

How much does land cost out there mack ?. I know that's a bit of a how long is a piece of string question. 

1 minute ago, mel b said:

How much does land cost out there mack ?. I know that's a bit of a how long is a piece of string question. 

I saw 145 acres last year for £90k but it was way up north and just forest.

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

He ran a guest house for a number of years in India,your right,he is genuinely interesting,he is the Michael Palin of travel bloggers,superb content in the main.

Would get kids interested in geography that's for sure 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mel b said:

A quick search but this is really in the boonies £18,300 yup a shade over £18k sterling for 161 acres.

Screenshot_20241014_133610_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, mackem said:

A quick search but this is really in the boonies £18,300 yup a shade over £18k sterling for 161 acres.

Screenshot_20241014_133610_Chrome.jpg

That's unbelievably cheap by uk standards mack.

I'd love to live out there if I had the chance 👍.

Just now, mel b said:

That's unbelievably cheap by uk standards mack.

I'd love to live out there if I had the chance 👍.

It's in the middle if nowhere mel,you can't get lecky into there,the further out you go the cheaper it gets,it wasn't that long ago some Canadian towns were giving for free building plots to people to move there to build the population up.

47 minutes ago, mackem said:

It's in the middle if nowhere mel,you can't get lecky into there,the further out you go the cheaper it gets,it wasn't that long ago some Canadian towns were giving for free building plots to people to move there to build the population up.

To be honest mack , I reckon I could cope with living in the middle of nowhere,  but I don't think my mrs would be too happy.  On the other hand , I'd put off buying woodland for a few years , because I didn't think she'd like it ,but she loves it even more than I do.

• Like 1