View from your swim part 2

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

Appreciate it mate will defo sort a day or two out 👌

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:
FISHINGWALES.NET

In this predator fishing article, Adam Fisher of Angling Dreams shares his vast knowledge and passion for pike angling in ...

..give me a shout when your down,and I'll guest you and the boy on the Wye for the day😉👍

DC knows were I am this is the canal I live on easy hour from Cardiff you could both come over with the boys for a days lure fishing over Christmas if you like plenty of places to get digs if you wanted to stay longer place has done pike over 30 Zs over 20 and perch over 4 lb 

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

Appreciate it mate will defo sort a day or two out 👌

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already looking forward to the warmer weather.

Drove down to the gulf. When I started to release the shark,someone set off a firework display.Good timing lol.    

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Greyman said:

DC knows were I am this is the canal I live on easy hour from Cardiff you could both come over with the boys for a days lure fishing over Christmas if you like plenty of places to get digs if you wanted to stay longer place has done pike over 30 Zs over 20 and perch over 4 lb 

Smashing offer mate and that's some decent fish the 1st perch is a belter , spent a lot of time working up near Cardiff but never thought about taking a rod with me 🤔

• Like 1