View from your swim part 2

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already looking forward to the warmer weather.

Drove down to the gulf. When I started to release the shark,someone set off a firework display.Good timing lol.    

Posted Images

On 28/07/2024 at 11:41, Daniel cain said:

I bought this ghostie and a few others from the local garden centre,grew it on in my 6ft tank,then into the pond at 2lb in weight...now my lad has caught it👌IMG-20240728-WA0000.jpg.809cc69a6edb3dc462c9f555892b03f2.jpg

Welldone nice seeing a few ghosts on surface of the local waters. Stunning when sun hits them swimming past. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Welldone nice seeing a few ghosts on surface of the local waters. Stunning when sun hits them swimming past. 

Theres a few different ghosties in here,along with a 13/14 lb bright orange koi and a few sturgeon 😎...came out the other evening...first time this yr...the lad was only fishing 10 mins lol... surprising because everytime it's seen on the surface...it's got folks running around casting to it😁

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Theres a few different ghosties in here,along with a 13/14 lb bright orange koi and a few sturgeon 😎...came out the other evening...first time this yr...the lad was only fishing 10 mins lol... surprising because everytime it's seen on the surface...it's got folks running around casting to it😁

Might be because they've caught it late on , so it's not been spooked. Or was it early morning either way. It must be wise to the day time fishing if lads are trying too stalk it. 

• Like 1