Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you see that shane warne telling everyone to shut up get the vaccine then it’s coming out that killed him 

Died from Covid,a bad hair transplant and “excesses” in Thailand.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I see the globalist puppets are out in force,useful idiots promoting the world economic cult,youl be in your pods very soon eating insects,well done

You do realise this isn't the funny joke thread???

15 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I see the globalist puppets are out in force,useful idiots promoting the world economic cult,youl be in your pods very soon eating insects,well done

What’s your preference Francie ,fried wood louse or toasted termite .

3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

You do realise this isn't the funny joke thread???

Got a bite lol truth hurts sandy eh 

Will schuab an gates be eating bugs an living in a pod or will that be just the useful idiots like yourself?

1 minute ago, Francie, said:

Got a bite lol truth hurts sandy eh 

Will schuab a gates be eating bugs a living in a pod or will that be just the useful idiots like yourself?

Do you honestly believe the shite you write sometimes Francie .Need to get out more bud .Leave the bollocks to those who see things mate .

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Out of likes ?

Ignorance is bliss fd

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

What’s your preference Francie ,fried wood louse or toasted termite .

Il stick to steak an eggs an spds fd,you an sandy could share a pod lol iv read deep fried neits are all the rage in davos.

Just now, Francie, said:

Ignorance is bliss fd

Il stick to steak an eggs an spds fd,you an sandy could share a pod lol iv read deep fried neits are all the rage in davos.

????

You still need to chill mate .All this new world order has got you hysterical .

Get some you time bud ,green fields and fresh air and just live for the moment from time to time .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Do you honestly believe the shite you write sometimes Francie .Need to get out more bud .Leave the bollocks to those who see things mate .

Haha those are not my words fd thats straight out of the world economic cults handbook if you cared to look,readily available for everyone.

1 minute ago, Francie, said:

Haha those are not my words fd thats straight out of the world economic cults handbook if you cared to look,readily available for everyone.

I don’t read anything on what’s going on bud ,don’t care as long me and mine are ok .You seem to be getting deeper and deeper mate .Just looking out for ya ,lol.