Bull grey x saluki bull grey opinions?

4 minutes ago, joe ox said:

All you have reminded me....... is about your learning difficulty's and breed blindness.

i learned go bk to a greyhound never works a very long time ago mate lol 

i’d take you to spots after crimbo  off a good slip a greyhound wouldn’t even put one bend in 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bull Grey x Saluki Grey     

Grebs kitchen table 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’d take you to spots after crimbo  off a good slip a greyhound wouldn’t even put one bend in 

A good greyhound is faster than any coursing bred dog that’s ever lived, I agree they won’t catch decent hares but they’re more than capable of putting a bend in any hare

Edited by Deerhunter1
  • Like 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

How anyone can take you seriously or try to converse sensibly with you is beyond me! ffs stop quoting me go away.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

A good greyhound is faster than any coursing bred dog that’s ever lived, I agree they won’t catch decent hares but they’re more than capable of putting a bend in any hare

do you think ? 

i take it you ain’t seen many greyhounds and not run the arable when there sinking mate i’ve seen plenty a pures and 3/4 greys straight lined  not a bend put in 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

do you think ? 

i take it you ain’t seen many greyhounds and not run the arable when there sinking mate i’ve seen plenty a pures and 3/4 greys straight lined  not a bend put in 

You’re wrong on both counts, I’ve seen plenty greyhounds & have walked many wet arable fields, even the famous black land of Cambridgeshire you boys love so much. It doesn’t change the fact a good greyhound will outpace any coursing bred dog in a straight line 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

one of us is a day walker the others a day dreamer lol

I have come across some stupid people on this site over the last decade or so but you definitely are the no1, which you just keep proving without even realising your doing it.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

You’re wrong on both counts, I’ve seen plenty greyhounds & have walked many wet arable fields, even the famous black land of Cambridgeshire you boys love so much. It doesn’t change the fact a good greyhound will outpace any coursing bred dog in a straight line 

our pace but for how far ? and there isn’t much in it for the short distance they do and on wet going they are slowing up real quick 

4 minutes ago, joe ox said:

I have come across some stupid people on this site over the last decade or so but you definitely are the no1, which you just keep proving without even realising your doing it.

i’m happy with that joe lol 

how did it work out going back to the grey mate ? lol

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

and the only truth you’ve spoke was in jest ffs lol

The truth is they were a touch more racey and thats it. They will be back to type with this litter with the added advantage of a pure outcross.

• Like 1