18 hours ago, mackem said:

A Stanley is right,everyone wants a son,a legacy,a person to depend on in their old age,so when a foetus was the wrong sex they were aborted,I once saw a pic of an unborn child in a gutter,I kid you not,someone with decency had covered the child with a sheet of newspaper but it had half blown off.India also aborts girls,creating a problem for themselves in the future.

Its not a part of the world ive ever been particularly interested in to be honest....and is this still going on today ?....unbelievable really that as a world society more is not made of such practise....no wonder Chinks tend to keep themself to themself !

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with you. Forcing people to accept foreign cultures without being able to protect or even enjoy their own culture has always ended with bloodshed. If the government cannot or will not take suf

In fairness in that video he has a point, what short memories we have ! Lets face it, most inner city areas are multi racial hell holes and they Chuck money at them like it’s going out of fashion

Hard working people have there bank accounts frozen , but the racial racketeers in the BLM don't ?. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Its not a part of the world ive ever been particularly interested in to be honest....and is this still going on today ?....unbelievable really that as a world society more is not made of such practise....no wonder Chinks tend to keep themself to themself !

No mate 2016 the government relaxed the reins a little and now allow them to have two children, but it's a little late for the 10's of millions of adult blokes who can't get a wife due to lack of similarly aged ladies. 

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

No mate 2016 the government relaxed the reins a little and now allow them to have two children, but it's a little late for the 10's of millions of adult blokes who can't get a wife due to lack of similarly aged ladies. 

Just checked their current population is 1.5 billion give or take....and their projected population by 2050 is 1.32 billion and by 2100 = 771 million ?.........unbelievable i dont know whether to rant and rave or applaud them ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Just checked their current population is 1.5 billion give or take....and their projected population by 2050 is 1.32 billion and by 2100 = 771 million ?.........unbelievable i dont know whether to rant and rave or applaud them ?

India is about to overtake China as the world's most populous nation. 

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Plenty here if they want a top up .

I never understood why immigration don't check the paperwork of the Indians who stand near the sikh temple in Southall or the Chinese in the shiny silver suits in Chinatown London, all blatant illegal immigrants, if I know about them and its an open secret surely UKBA are aware. 

Anyone remember when there was the old saying " as far back as the Chinese". ? 

And when we all laughed at Japanese cars and goods.

Or when South Korea was some strange, far off land where they only had rice paddy fields ?

How things have changed.......what happened ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
On 28/10/2022 at 07:58, TRUEBRIT66 said:

If any of my sons were born in India and, lived in India they would be brought up with British values (whatever they are now) and seen as and encouraged to identify as British regardless of what it says on the paperwork.  So I presume it depends how the individual feels and Identifies and more controversially looks.   

Disclaimer: The chances of any of my children being born or raised in India are the same as me stepping in unicorn shit on the next walk across the Sedges. 

My family originate from the punjab but I was born in leicester so class my self as English and follow English culture and live buy English values.

• Haha 3
On 01/11/2022 at 18:54, chartpolski said:

Anyone remember when there was the old saying " as far back as the Chinese". ? 

And when we all laughed at Japanese cars and goods.

Or when South Korea was some strange, far off land where they only had rice paddy fields ?

How things have changed.......what happened ?

Cheers.

I remember toy's as a kid and it saying on them made in Taiwan and knowing they were shite and would easily break. lol

• 1 year later...