Remember these imports?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leave the bloke alone now boys, he ain’t here, it’s better for it imho but at the same token it ain’t right to be discussing the bloke either. We all know the crack, let’s move on….jmho 

The little brown runner, I paid £2.50 for, just wanted to kill everything and did, was only small but kill fox’s feral cats in seconds even dug a few pigs with her, bit hard mouthed for selling rabbit

My understanding is; way back in history, starting with the Romans, only Emporers and family were allowed to wear purple robes, this morphed into royalty and aristocracy being called "blue blooded", c

Posted Images

Was never much interested in the posh whys, wherefores, giving something a 100 yd head start and all the other finery that supposedly makes a “dog man” (whatever that is ?) ……..I just wanted a dog to kill stuff and I wanted a dog that wanted to kill stuff, anything it got pointed at.

Dogs like that are harder to find than some fen dog I reckon 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? it funny to watch some reply’s on here greyman yours included ? you ever been roadsiding on good land? or just small land we’re has anyone said throwing a dog out a car window or on the back of something  i slip hundred yards and more every week 

Mate I,m sorry but you are a joke, I was there when it was all legal I saw the best dogs run fairly against the best dogs, not just faceless individuals on a website making up ludicrous claims ?

53 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that jenk couldn’t even run 3 never mind kill 5 imagine poaching to miss 9 from 10 ? 

What are you even talking about poaching, I was making more money than a bricklayer in the 80s with a handful of dogs that were out working all day everyday and a few nights every week, you can’t walk into a coursing club now and put your money on your dog so how do you know how it compares to anything else it’s just all in your head mate, if your happy with your dogs and they do what  makes you happy that’s all you can ask in this day and age but you will never no what the next man is running or how yours compares it’s just silly talk ?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Was never much interested in the posh whys, wherefores, giving something a 100 yd head start and all the other finery that supposedly makes a “dog man” (whatever that is ?) ……..I just wanted a dog to kill stuff and I wanted a dog that wanted to kill stuff, anything it got pointed at.

Dogs like that are harder to find than some fen dog I reckon 

Mate we were absolutely despised at the coursing club and thrown out after a year because our working class curs cleaned up on all the silverware’s killing was all that mattered when everything had a price tag on it, my dogs gave me a good life but I’d never argue they were better than yours unless they had been run together and shown in the flesh they were it’s all just stupid talk on a website ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Griswald said:

Hahaha no please do, are you trying to suggest that dogs see just as well in the dark as they do with a beam of light illuminating their surroundings?

Their vision is better than ours but it's not cat like, not all slips are at roadside, I think it's best if you don't bother.

You never seen a dog run off in the dark and kill stuff ? Was a big problem for me at one point i know a couple people nowadays just slip a dog on with a torch and watch through thermal not my cup of tea but works for some

• Like 2

I’ll tell you one thing, never mind 3/3 daytime hare dogs, I reckon the rarest dog out there is the out and out killer…….almost nobody owns those dogs imho

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Mate I,m sorry but you are a joke, I was there when it was all legal I saw the best dogs run fairly against the best dogs, not just faceless individuals on a website making up ludicrous claims ?

What are you even talking about poaching, I was making more money than a bricklayer in the 80s with a handful of dogs that were out working all day everyday and a few nights every week, you can’t walk into a coursing club now and put your money on your dog so how do you know how it compares to anything else it’s just all in your head mate, if your happy with your dogs and they do what  makes you happy that’s all you can ask in this day and age but you will never no what the next man is running or how yours compares it’s just silly talk ?

He is a dreamer... and never seen many dogs run..that's why he asks anyone that would listen to come for a spin out with him... and this other clown talking about stuff off the beam... I used to go to 2 lads who lived very rural in mountain areas...illuminous collar with that white high bright strip on it was on the lurcher, get into the wind, lamp the quarry and show the dog it... knock the lamp off and let dog go... few minutes later...knock the lamp on... and dog was with his quarry...knock lamp off and walk down... love to see a shitty saluki do that kind of work.

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’ll tell you one thing, never mind 3/3 daytime hare dogs, I reckon the rarest dog out there is the out and out killer…….almost nobody owns those dogs imho

The little brown runner, I paid £2.50 for, just wanted to kill everything and did, was only small but kill fox’s feral cats in seconds even dug a few pigs with her, bit hard mouthed for selling rabbits but a real killing machine, but we were out every day all day, my current dog ain’t a patch on here but I think he would have been if he had a fraction of the work she got, I took her out with some top dogs at the time and she never let me down, one bloke I worked with had the best lamping dog in the south west?(sound familiar) my little bitch took every single rabbit that night and I was never allowed out again with the super lamper, I couldn’t even tell you what was in her make up she was like a large whippet, she had half an ear,a blind eye half a tongue and a tail that got snapped and came out at a right angle when she finished her career but still never took a backward step from anything ?

F591F724-5C6E-4714-B170-40EBD6111460.jpeg

• Like 12
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

The little brown runner, I paid £2.50 for, just wanted to kill everything and did, was only small but kill fox’s feral cats in seconds even dug a few pigs with her, bit hard mouthed for selling rabbits but a real killing machine, but we were out every day all day, my current dog ain’t a patch on here but I think he would have been if he had a fraction of the work she got, I took her out with some top dogs at the time and she never let me down, one bloke I worked with had the best lamping dog in the south west?(sound familiar) my little bitch took every single rabbit that night and I was never allowed out again with the super lamper, I couldn’t even tell you what was in her make up she was like a large whippet, she had half an ear,a blind eye half a tongue and a tail that got snapped and came out at a right angle when she finished her career but still never took a backward step from anything ?

F591F724-5C6E-4714-B170-40EBD6111460.jpeg

Love stuff like that, fantastic ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, C.green said:

For me its not how many they do but how they do it.

The whippet above just never slowed down at the last minute like most dogs do often killing them on impact, she had a real bad thing for cats and we had a lot of ferals around they actually put up a better fight and caused more damage than any fox  if a rabbit made the hedge she would still hit the hedge flat out and often come up with it, ?

39 minutes ago, C.green said:

You never seen a dog run off in the dark and kill stuff ? Was a big problem for me at one point i know a couple people nowadays just slip a dog on with a torch and watch through thermal not my cup of tea but works for some

like i said earlier a bit a moon easily done watch threw thermal as you say