Remember these imports?

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

How many types can you take ferreting, have round the terriers and then go run these big boys?

20221014_130329.jpg

20221014_122610.jpg

20221008_115908.jpg

20221008_112509.jpg

how many types can you help with nets help with terriers then run 3 at them not so big boys ? you answered your own question 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leave the bloke alone now boys, he ain’t here, it’s better for it imho but at the same token it ain’t right to be discussing the bloke either. We all know the crack, let’s move on….jmho 

The little brown runner, I paid £2.50 for, just wanted to kill everything and did, was only small but kill fox’s feral cats in seconds even dug a few pigs with her, bit hard mouthed for selling rabbit

My understanding is; way back in history, starting with the Romans, only Emporers and family were allowed to wear purple robes, this morphed into royalty and aristocracy being called "blue blooded", c

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

south hams laughing about saluki been the toughest a running dogs ? few runs a bull x feet are like paulus feet ? no offence mate there made a chocolate hit wet clay the nail beds pushed back further the tomos hairline only craic tomo ? ? 

I don't think you've seen many if any proper bullxs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

But are they though ? That’s the thing ? There’s lamping and there’s lamping ,

do three hares and a night off the back of a van with two minshaws or sticking a bull x into anything you see that eats meat and it’s another thing altogether aint it ?? 

i was talking edible mate no bull x or minshaw would be stood up after the 3 hares mate would they 

Just now, mC HULL said:

i was talking edible mate no bull x or minshaw would be stood up after the 3 hares mate would they 

We’re talking lamping though mate , like proper lamping not mooching about your schoolfield hoping to catch the odd rabbit , like stood at the side door of a van watching your dog twist round a forty acre field at the end of your 240v . It’s a works away from day time running and gives dogs the serious hammer . 

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

We’re talking lamping though mate , like proper lamping not mooching about your schoolfield hoping to catch the odd rabbit , like stood at the side door of a van watching your dog twist round a forty acre field at the end of your 240v . It’s a works away from day time running and gives dogs the serious hammer . 

mate i can roads side all over here big fields  bambi won’t get one bend mate i don’t run the hares on the lamp or 20 be normal ? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Stood on the back of a truck sending them over hedges; them not knowing what for but hitting every hedge at full clout