Keithy: *Five*, Last Night!!!

:icon_eek: Like fukking fairy lights, it was @iworkwhippets!

I can only imagine it must be getting near their mating season? I'm figuring all these random fukkers are turning up because 'Fox fox' (The vixen) is here. Rather than word's suddenly got out that there's biscuits to be had?

Carries on at this rate? I'd might as well set up a fukking food dispenser out there. Save me messing with buckets and jugs every day :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

:icon_eek: Like fukking fairy lights, it was @iworkwhippets!

I can only imagine it must be getting near their mating season? I'm figuring all these random fukkers are turning up because 'Fox fox' (The vixen) is here. Rather than word's suddenly got out that there's biscuits to be had?

Carries on at this rate? I'd might as well set up a fukking food dispenser out there. Save me messing with buckets and jugs every day :rolleyes:

Hey up Ken, just watching footy on sky , then  off out to feed my foxy friends, I've got a treat for em tonight a road kill pheasant I've not f****d the plucker ,and some biscuits , fours the best I can hope for , and I hope one of em.is the one we half a back leg missing, I like to see how that one is getting on, 

• Like 4

Spent nearly two hrs with em  , when I went out, there was just the 1 fast asleep  curled up we it's head up its arse, most unusual, there's normally 3 or 4 waiting for me , or should I say there grub, they shift everything I take out for em, one of em got a bit to close, spose I'm getting to familiar, I dunno but sure enough the one with half its rear leg missing was there , seems to be doing fine, I got close enough to see there was no.infection , I'm pleased about that, I enjoy my moments we em, just me n.them , suits me, slight drizzle, but soon got dried off when I came inside,make missen a sarnie now, then get my head down

2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Spent nearly two hrs with em  , when I went out, there was just the 1 fast asleep  curled up we it's head up its arse, most unusual, there's normally 3 or 4 waiting for me , or should I say there grub, they shift everything I take out for em, one of em got a bit to close, spose I'm getting to familiar, I dunno but sure enough the one with half its rear leg missing was there , seems to be doing fine, I got close enough to see there was no.infection , I'm pleased about that, I enjoy my moments we em, just me n.them , suits me, slight drizzle, but soon got dried off when I came inside,make missen a sarnie now, then get my head down

Forgot to say, three more turned up, cos I shouted for em, not often I have to do.that, but within minutes of my doing so, out they come 

• Like 1

Great, isn't it? :D Four here, last night. Spotted one on the hill. I always check there. I know their little places. Fox fox now creeps out, right beside me, in the beam. Even as I'm emptying the soaked biscuits on the ground. Has to be dead sharp about claiming her chicks! :laugh:

Funny. Even as I was coming back into the kitchen, I was actually thinking to myself, how great it is. Absolutely, purely wild animals. I'm probably the only human they've ever seen. But, they've learned they can have this measure of trust.

And expectation! That's a great bit, isn't it? Their happy expectation that the human will have something good for them.

Good to hear Hop's okay :good: I wonder what the kippie fox was up to? Seems an interesting time of year for them. I wonder if that one might be a vixen whose not in the running, this year, for what ever reason? (Damned if I'm one of these people who can tell at a glance, what's what)