Anyone been out? What’s everyone shooting

On 22/07/2024 at 19:35, fred90 said:

mine is very hard mouthed, this is the only time of year she keeps any weight on, she's lightly built but doesn't lack stamina. 

What's she fed on  ?. This here is on gain 28 and a few times a week she gets raw beef. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got to like a good roe fork

Pulled a decent shot of this morning my accuracy seems better with this heavy frame and band. Another grand morning to be out and about. 

most recent night ????????? 8 pigeons using my NLS (nice looking  shooter) using 8.7mm steels and 0.60 South Wales catty band tapered 18-23 ???????????

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Mr Wilkes said:

What's she fed on  ?. This here is on gain 28 and a few times a week she gets raw beef. 

raw, and a bit of high protein biscuit, sardines, eggs. she's never been above 23 pounds but she is high energy, never stops when she's out. also I think she as thrown to the racing side of her breeding. 

Edited by fred90
  • Like 1
On 07/07/2024 at 09:47, oxo said:

I've got the apex from wasp too, I like it and shoot it ok but it's the wrong size for me at 95mm.

Been practicing with mine a bit mate and to be honest I think I would shoot a bit better with it if the forks were a bit narrower and I seem to be getting more shots on target with my wasp wolf wether that's down to the band clamps on the wolf with the 3 turrets that with my not so good eyesight I can seem to line the target up better. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 28/02/2024 at 08:43, Greyman said:

61 st birthday yesterday and the daughter bought me a simple shot   ocularis just banded it up very easy and I,m off out for a wander with it 

9ADF8D7F-35CD-4E57-9298-240BAAAC4722.jpeg

3E6C675A-51C3-4D77-A294-26C0E45B8330.jpeg

How did you get on with this frame mate.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

How did you get on with this frame mate.

Not bad mate prefer it TTF bit different to anything else going to try it on tubes soon see how that goes

• Like 2

Pulled a good shot off this morning probably a fluke in my case 😆 I spotted a squirrel up the side of the wood that was a fair distance catapult wise and hit it with anhead shot that just flipped it over dead as a dodo with another wasp catapult i recently treated myself to and some bands with a smaller pouch that I am used to off a lad on Ebay called Billy Fowler who makes decent bands. 

20241005_073322.jpg

20241005_073329.jpg

20241005_073535.jpg

20241005_073645.jpg

• Like 4