Flotsam and jetsam washed up on the beach.

On 03/10/2022 at 10:30, shovel leaner said:

I think I would take what I could carry . I don’t move in drug dealer circles, but I know someone who has “ connections “. 
              I wouldn’t be greedy , I would be happy for a few grand , no question’s . If you were to start wanting life changing money you would find yourself in a world of shit . 

A few grand? ? if I thought a few grand, I'd carry on walking down the beach.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't be greedy.....just take what I could carry?

it lasts a half hour or so....thing is with coke...you don't feel high...like you might with E ..or LSD.... Coke heightens your emotions...if your sad it could make you sadder..angrier if your al

got to say  i would walk away.... I liked a party as much as any of you...few cheeky lines...good fun at the time... if you nick that some it's likely owners might be be very naughty fellas.

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

who ever it belongs too, would surely look after you with a nice drink,if you had got it all off the beach in one go ,unnoticed by the authorities..

If they weren’t Stamped no one would find out if you kept your mouth shut and gave it out to trustworthy people. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

If they weren’t Stamped no one would find out if you kept your mouth shut and gave it out to trustworthy people. 

even if it did have a stamp...you just don't tell no cnut what's on them and break it down first ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 04/10/2022 at 10:52, bell said:

That’s the one, my mate ended up doing 11 years, was a bit of a comedy of errors as I remember, the Makayabella ran out of fuel at sea, think the NCA were pissing themselves !!!!

I believe that bloke came to cork prison when I was working in there,we were redeveloping a wing of the nick ,he was a bit of a celebrity for a short while amongst the inmates