Flotsam and jetsam washed up on the beach.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't be greedy.....just take what I could carry?

it lasts a half hour or so....thing is with coke...you don't feel high...like you might with E ..or LSD.... Coke heightens your emotions...if your sad it could make you sadder..angrier if your al

got to say  i would walk away.... I liked a party as much as any of you...few cheeky lines...good fun at the time... if you nick that some it's likely owners might be be very naughty fellas.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

it definitely will have stamps on it mack 

the average joe can’t bash that not as simple as re pressing it then you just have a load of bash worth next to nothing 

I said it would have no stamp after stepping on it ? the average joe did find it and rang it in. 

10 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

You couldn’t get rid of that amount without the original “owners” finding out.

I wonder the actual weight of the find, inside all that waterproof packaging. 

apart from the risk of the original owners finding out....

getting nicked by plod shifting several hundred kilos of Charlie...ain't something I would be keen on...could end up doing a very big stretch...

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

getting nicked by plod shifting several hundred kilos of Charlie...ain't something I would be keen on...could end up doing a very big stretch...

I used to know a bloke, nice guy, used to meet him for breakfast in Ocean Village when I was on Gibraltar, he moored his yacht there, he had a very successful import/export company, multi-millionaire.I once asked him had he ever moved anything other than what he was doing, he held up a small finger-sized lump of Moroccan and said "No, because you can make as much money as your ever going to be able to spend in a lifetime moving this stuff, with quarter of the bird and hassle associated with powder". 

• Like 5

A pal of mine was nicked off the coast of Ireland a few years back. Had over a thousand kilos onboard, think it was valued over 80mil. Strangely plod didn’t believe him when he told them he thought he was taking part in a fishing competition !!  

• Haha 4

I think I would take what I could carry . I don’t move in drug dealer circles, but I know someone who has “ connections “. 
              I wouldn’t be greedy , I would be happy for a few grand , no question’s . If you were to start wanting life changing money you would find yourself in a world of shit .