Toxic masculinity

toxic masculinity this is all I hear coming out of feminist mouths these days radio or in real life or from birds that from the age of late 20s 30ish that have waisted there good years being party girls had more pricks than a second hand dartboard an want to settle down an now are looking for a nice provider make to look after them an want to now be a traditional woman or wife. They Chuck the toxic masculinity around because they’re trying to use words to try an oppress men for not getting there own way….who wants to be in a relationship with a feminist who wants to be a woman’s little bitch any way or have a bird who claims she’s a high value 10/10 woman a real catch thats had about 70 odd dudes dicks through her that brings literally nothing to the table but her sweat box ???? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my humble opinion most blokes I ever met are absolutely howling round a bird, I mean they literally fall to pieces…..and they make up for it by talking absolute shit or acting the c**t. Its ba

It’s a strange conundrum as the fella in question also works the doors. He spends the week days shaving and moisturising his body (very feminine) and the weekends chucking out scrotes ( very masculine

I hear a lot about this on the news and radio but is it true ? I mean for instance if your a hunter I suppose that would be classed as a masculine act which would put you in that category. But would i

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, poxon said:

toxic masculinity this is all I hear coming out of feminist mouths these days radio or in real life or from birds that from the age of late 20s 30ish that have waisted there good years being party girls had more pricks than a second hand dartboard an want to settle down an now are looking for a nice provider make to look after them an want to now be a traditional woman or wife. They Chuck the toxic masculinity around because they’re trying to use words to try an oppress men for not getting there own way….who wants to be in a relationship with a feminist who wants to be a woman’s little bitch any way or have a bird who claims she’s a high value 10/10 woman a real catch thats had about 70 odd dudes dicks through her that brings literally nothing to the table but her sweat box ???? 

If she can suck start a leaf blower I,m in ?

• Haha 4

In my humble opinion most blokes I ever met are absolutely howling round a bird, I mean they literally fall to pieces…..and they make up for it by talking absolute shit or acting the c**t.

Its basic insecurity.

If you are confident in yourself then none of this crap matters, you ain’t got to act the big swinging dick all the time, you ain’t got to be “the master” of your home like we are back in the dark ages……you work through life together and whatever works at the time is how you go about things, if that ain’t working you do something else.

All this “well I can’t stay home and cook the tea” or “I don’t iron my shirts” or “I have to marry a virgin” is total and utter kids stuff…..grow up !, women have a past like men, who cares?, cook the f***ing tea, Iron your clothes, put your family first anyway that presents itself……in short, be a man and not a little boy.

jmho 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

In my humble opinion most blokes I ever met are absolutely howling round a bird, I mean they literally fall to pieces…..and they make up for it by talking absolute shit or acting the c**t.

Its basic insecurity.

If you are confident in yourself then none of this crap matters, you ain’t got to act the big swinging dick all the time, you ain’t got to be “the master” of your home like we are back in the dark ages……you work through life together and whatever works at the time is how you go about things, if that ain’t working you do something else.

All this “well I can’t stay home and cook the tea” or “I don’t iron my shirts” or “I have to marry a virgin” is total and utter kids stuff…..grow up !, women have a past like men, who cares?, cook the f***ing tea, Iron your clothes, put your family first anyway that presents itself……in short, be a man and not a little boy.

jmho 

I think socks' post was a bit of light -hearted banter.  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I think socks' post was a bit of light -hearted banter.  ?

Yeah, I got that…..Socks isn’t renowned for being the Owen Jones of this forum ! Lol 

4 hours ago, WILF said:

Its basic insecurity.

jmho 

I got a small list for a wife must be a virgin, cook proper food, change nappies, drive,look after the earner of the family. Simple enough??

• Thanks 1