Toxic masculinity

I hear a lot about this on the news and radio but is it true ? I mean for instance if your a hunter I suppose that would be classed as a masculine act which would put you in that category. But would it still be classed as toxic masculinity if you were a hunter but regularly shaved your legs … well you whole body really and used moisturiser and other feminine products regularly ??? ………

• Haha 4

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my humble opinion most blokes I ever met are absolutely howling round a bird, I mean they literally fall to pieces…..and they make up for it by talking absolute shit or acting the c**t. Its ba

It’s a strange conundrum as the fella in question also works the doors. He spends the week days shaving and moisturising his body (very feminine) and the weekends chucking out scrotes ( very masculine

I hear a lot about this on the news and radio but is it true ? I mean for instance if your a hunter I suppose that would be classed as a masculine act which would put you in that category. But would i

Posted Images

1 minute ago, socks said:

I hear a lot about this on the news and radio but is it true ? I mean for instance if your a hunter I suppose that would be classed as a masculine act which would put you in that category. But would it still be classed as toxic masculinity if you were a hunter but regularly shaved your legs … well you whole body really and used moisturiser and other feminine products regularly ??? ………

Whoever could you be alluding to ? ?

Cheers.

19 minutes ago, TOMO said:

fucks sake go on then ....you know your dying to put that pic up of you on the horse wearing the chaps...we won't question your masculinity..

Oh the deflection is almost deafening. 

• Haha 1

I think about the masculinity side of things a lot. Just yesterday I was following a tiny fiat 500 with a fella I know in the passenger seat , his mrs driving . Just don’t look right to me. I always drive my mrs in a proper motor not one of these stay at home dads 1000cc coffin on wheels faggot machine

11 hours ago, socks said:

Wtf has newkid been up to now kenneth  do you want to share lol

12 hours ago, socks said:

The feminisation of men has been a long term goal of the elites it’s only now that everyone is walking round in skinny jeans with man bags people are realising it’s all in the book by Orwell and has taken 20/30 years to get this far ???

• Like 3

Lots of stay at home husbands, we’re doing a job for one at the min. Gets the kids ready for school, walks dog, goes shopping, on with his apron preparing dinner , house work then does absolutely fuk all.then tells us he can’t afford a pint it’s too expensive .( get a fuking job you wimp)

It’s a strange conundrum as the fella in question also works the doors. He spends the week days shaving and moisturising his body (very feminine) and the weekends chucking out scrotes ( very masculine) perhaps he's confused or he’s one of these gender fluid people I hear about. 

• Haha 5
56 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Lots of stay at home husbands, we’re doing a job for one at the min. Gets the kids ready for school, walks dog, goes shopping, on with his apron preparing dinner , house work then does absolutely fuk all.then tells us he can’t afford a pint it’s too expensive .( get a fuking job you wimp)

Man’s a legend, gets to spend loads of time with his kids, gets time to prepare proper grub and has the old woman out grafting ! 
Fantastic !

• Haha 3