Medical cannabis

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a cannabis market on in Birmingham at the weekend, tinctures, edibles, oils, flower from a load of different vendors offering products from around the globe. 

Watching sky news and noticed they are running ads for medical flowers Curaleaf (pharmacy and lab in Sunderland).

Good on you mate👍

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/09/2024 at 12:46, seydieback said:

Well, the fact that you can now get it delivered right to your door in the UK is pretty cool, and it’s all legal, which makes things so much easier.

I’ve been trying different options myself, and thc vapes have been my go-to lately. Basically, they’re just easy to use and you can control how much you take, which is nice if you’re looking for something a bit more flexible than oils or buds.

4 minutes ago, seydieback said:

I’ve been trying different options myself, and thc vapes have been my go-to lately. Basically, they’re just easy to use and you can control how much you take, which is nice if you’re looking for something a bit more flexible than oils or buds.

Been legal here 6 years tomorrow seydie,look how far the industry has come.

See kids all over on them spice vapes, cos there’s no regulations here what so ever, poor kids don’t even have a clue what they messing about with 

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Been legal here 6 years tomorrow seydie,look how far the industry has come.

2 minutes ago, WataWalloper said:

See kids all over on them spice vapes, cos there’s no regulations here what so ever, poor kids don’t even have a clue what they messing about with 

Dave or Steve knocking up Alibaba vapes in his kitchen in Dudley or Stevenage isn't going to be using laboratory grade dist with certification bought from a legal state with regulations,the UK is the wild west.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Dave or Steve knocking up Alibaba vapes in his kitchen in Dudley or Stevenage isn't going to be using laboratory grade dist with certification bought from a legal state with regulations,the UK is the wild west.

And yet they sell them by the box load, I was talking to a kid coulke weeks ago whilst dropping me daughter at college, the lad was a year above her an in my sons year, when I was asking about how vape he reckoned he was getting them in boxes a 30, £20 quid a pop an doubling his money an had sold 10 boxes a week for the past few months an reckons he could sell more but don’t wanna attract too much  attention, I asked him where they come from an like you said, some lad from Durham makes them himself 🤷🤣

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, WataWalloper said:

And yet they sell them by the box load, I was talking to a kid coulke weeks ago whilst dropping me daughter at college, the lad was a year above her an in my sons year, when I was asking about how vape he reckoned he was getting them in boxes a 30, £20 quid a pop an doubling his money an had sold 10 boxes a week for the past few months an reckons he could sell more but don’t wanna attract too much  attention, I asked him where they come from an like you said, some lad from Durham makes them himself 🤷🤣

lad i know passed out just started college hospital job the vapes a full a spice the hospital said it’s happening daily 

14 minutes ago, mackem said:

Price?

Lad I was talking to reckons they are 16 a peice if bought by the hundred, but they are home made an the lad who makes them sells shed loads an apparently one the most reliable people I’m in the north east, or atleast he was cos that was his last batch an now he going away for a bit courtesy of of Charlie, from what I been told he don’t mind cos he has made enough so far 

Just now, Daniel cain said:

These are £15 each when you buy a box of 50...£35 singles each on the street....single use 1000mg THC,around 600/800 puffs, rechargeable 👍IMG-20230721-WA0000.jpeg.c42ea32e9c08e2bd05a05aff92d4aada.jpegIMG-20230721-WA0001.jpeg.10bad33cb4080783653e52466733ad41.jpeg

Was flooded with them a while back up here, then they stopped selling an them leprechaun ones are booming, god knows what will take off next tho once them knows run out 

• Like 1