Medical cannabis

47 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up, you must mean bit tapped sticking that crap into ya bodies, have u nowt better to do with ya money, how's about bungin some cash over to those poor kiddies avin to walk miles we a clapped out bucket fer water, or those kiddies wi cleft palate and lips, I've sent loads of cash over to em , I've got my priorities right , lm.not daft 👍

IMG_7896.jpeg

• Haha 3

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a cannabis market on in Birmingham at the weekend, tinctures, edibles, oils, flower from a load of different vendors offering products from around the globe. 

Watching sky news and noticed they are running ads for medical flowers Curaleaf (pharmacy and lab in Sunderland).

Good on you mate👍

Posted Images

14 hours ago, mC HULL said:

now cali strains and bud can be quality i’m just taking most the shite we get 

Genuine at source is quality.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

not something i’d smoke and to long flower aswell 

Was in a place in the city earlier,found a place that sells CBD bhang lassi,the original bhang lassi had half an ounce of charas (hash) in the recipe,the CBD Brit one is legal.

IMG_8260.jpeg

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 25/07/2024 at 08:48, mackem said:

Watching sky news and noticed they are running ads for medical flowers Curaleaf (pharmacy and lab in Sunderland).

IMG_8999.jpeg

That's so interesting. I tried a CBD lassi once, and it was a smooth experience. If you’re considering other options, I’ve used a thc disposable cart before and found it to be a convenient way to manage stress. It’s a different vibe from the traditional bhang lassi but still pretty enjoyable. If you’re into exploring different ways to relax, it might be worth checking out. How did you like the CBD bhang lassi?

Edited by Takairtas
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, seydieback said:

Well, the fact that you can now get it delivered right to your door in the UK is pretty cool, and it’s all legal, which makes things so much easier.

Frankie_Howerd_Allan_Warren.jpg.c878b9b788ca6aeb1d1eaaf00d27b2df.jpg

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, seydieback said:

Well, the fact that you can now get it delivered right to your door in the UK is pretty cool, and it’s all legal, which makes things so much easier.

You got a UK prescription?