Medical cannabis

13 hours ago, mackem said:

Mostly based around Cali strains,I remember the first time I ever saw London pound cake was on a menu in Canada in a dispo.

1BFBCAF1-7AC9-4468-B479-C039799BA5A9.jpeg

it seems like i do like american strains mack i just get seeds if i like the weed,have you heard of cushmans mack i dont know where to get seeds,the tangy dog is called the dogs bollicks ill put what x the roe dog is later

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a cannabis market on in Birmingham at the weekend, tinctures, edibles, oils, flower from a load of different vendors offering products from around the globe. 

Watching sky news and noticed they are running ads for medical flowers Curaleaf (pharmacy and lab in Sunderland).

Good on you mate👍

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

it seems like i do like american strains mack i just get seeds if i like the weed,have you heard of cushmans mack i dont know where to get seeds

Cushmans is probably kushmans?One of Kyle kushmans strains?He was the cultivation editor for HT mag about 20 years back,still in the game.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Cushmans is probably kushmans?One of Kyle kushmans strains?He was the cultivation editor for HT mag about 20 years back,still in the game.

it was a quality smoke expensive but worth every penny id love to get some seeds,it could of been clone only as the dogs bollicks was

Just now, mr moocher said:

it was a quality smoke expensive but worth every penny id love to get some seeds,it could of been clone only as the dogs bollicks was

A lot of Cali strains are clone only,someone grows out a batch of seeds,does a pheno hunt,finds something a little special and bestows upon it a name,voila,a strain is “born”,everyone I know over there is on the search for that special “keeper”.B2E515E7-8143-4B4F-BB81-E776BA943262.jpeg.4e856e5f6c9ddccc5685ffda525ee0f7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

balaclava 

Baklava?Get a trade account with Basil Brush your getting trade price on beans 50% less than retail.

2 hours ago, mr moocher said:

i wanna get splumoni seeds for my collection and id like to try balaclava ive smoked filtered hash from balaclava it was a nice smoke both from the plug seeds

WWW.CANNABIS-SEEDS-BANK.CO.UK

Sale of Baklava Cannabis Seeds by The Plug Seedbank. Make sure to check out our website for the best deals...

• Like 1

This is probably a naive question,  but , do all the different kinds of weed have different , effects , strengths , flavours , etc ?.  When folks walk or drive past me and they're smoking it , it all smells sort of similar to me , but sometimes it smells pleasant,  and other times ( especially early mornings),  it smells rank , and rolls my stomach over.

• Like 1
On 15/09/2022 at 12:04, Daniel cain said:

funny you mention this..the chap I'm working for lost his leg below the knee and then fell and broke his neck? he's just been refured to a place and offered it on prescription ?

Sounds like he shouldn't smoke 

2 hours ago, mel b said:

This is probably a naive question,  but , do all the different kinds of weed have different , effects , strengths , flavours , etc ?.  When folks walk or drive past me and they're smoking it , it all smells sort of similar to me , but sometimes it smells pleasant,  and other times ( especially early mornings),  it smells rank , and rolls my stomach over.

Each strain has different effects,some are a headbuzz,others a body buzz...they all taste different....or they did before everything was rammed with pgrs👍

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Each strain has different effects,some are a headbuzz,others a body buzz...they all taste different....or they did before everything was rammed with pgrs👍

I'm showing my naivety again . I haven't got a clue what pgrs is . Is that the thing that makes it strong ? , I thought thc was the thing that got you stoned.  

1 hour ago, mel b said:

I'm showing my naivety again . I haven't got a clue what pgrs is . Is that the thing that makes it strong ? , I thought thc was the thing that got you stoned.  

Gprs is the stuff they spray it with to make it grow big an strong,so I'm told lol

• Like 2

Hey up, you must mean bit tapped sticking that crap into ya bodies, have u nowt better to do with ya money, how's about bungin some cash over to those poor kiddies avin to walk miles we a clapped out bucket fer water, or those kiddies wi cleft palate and lips, I've sent loads of cash over to em , I've got my priorities right , lm.not daft 👍

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

it’s the terpenes all similar they spray it with 

there’s still loads a strains that stink are unique 

a good mimosa is pungent 

so is a good cheese 

or sour diesel dawg strains 

all this sweet cali shite is mostly that shite 

now cali strains and bud can be quality i’m just taking most the shite we get 

Edited by mC HULL
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Gprs is the stuff they spray it with to make it grow big an strong,so I'm told lol

the pgr will keep the plant short with less flowering time and heavier buds and there won’t be any scrag it’s all good smokerble bud 

depending which pgrs and how much is used 

mackam be able to go into more detail

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1